Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Harvest Blessings for a Mojo Monday

Can I just say how much I LOOOVE this new Harvest Blessings set from Verve Stamps?!! It's so fun to work with and is just beautiful. Verve is our sponsor this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges and is giving away a gorgeous stamp set called Everlasting Life. You can see it in this week's post HERE. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as well :)

Instead of adding the 3 little circles to the top right and bottom left I chose to use some vanilla and brown pearl flourishes that I got from McMahon Five Designs. Such a great price and I prolly only used about 1/10 of a sheet of them!! They are much prettier IRL. I used vanilla crocheted lace and vanilla cardstock for the image as well. The background paper is actually a sheet of real wood cut so thin like paper that you can sew, stamp on, use like cardstock, that Sue sells at McMahon Five Designs. She threw this wenge wood in for me to try--LOVE IT! Thank you so much Sue!! :) It's ribbed and yet I was able to sew right onto it! Go check out the wonderful real wood papers, pearls, digis, stamps, primas, and other great stuff in stock! :) (not on her DT...I'm just a very happy customer! ☺)

Photobucket

18 comments:

Candace said...

This is so pretty! I love that the paper is real wood. I've never seen that before. I'm headed straight to that site to look it up. It goes perfect with this card. I printed out the Mojo sketch earlier this week. I hope to get a chance to make a card with it. It looks like a great one!

Patti said...

Amazing card! Your attention to detail is incredible!

Crystal said...

Wow Kristine this is sooooo pretty!!!! I love how you used this Mojo sketch!!! Gorgeous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty, awesome job.

*Vicki* said...

So breath taking Kristine!! Pretty work and take on the sketch!! TFS! HUGS

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Julia Aston said...

Love the DP's the bling and that gorgeous wreath! nice job with the sketch!

Rose Ann said...

This is so very beautiful, Kristine!! I love the papers/colors, lace, pearls...everything!!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous autumn card with such rich, vibrant colors! The white gel accents really make the flowers pop. Great job on the sketch!!

Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful!!!! WOW - love the flowers poppin' off the wreath!
Maria

Kim Yu said...

Your card is so pretty, Kristine! Great take on the sketch!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Kristine this is beautiful and your banner is delightful as well!!!

Danni said...

Wow!! Gorgeous creation!

Lori said...

Very beautiful!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous card - love those pearl flourishes - fabulous finishing touch!
xXx

kay said...

Lovely Card! Well Done!

Donna said...

gorgeous card, love your soft sponging

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yowser!!! You knocked this one out of the ballpark, Kris! This is why I'm still not into making Christmas cards... I just love the fall look.

I would never have known that was wood. How cool is that! Must try...

xOx Lisa