KL SNS is having a DT call for the months of Jan - April 2010!
KL Stampin N Scrappin is looking to recruit some crafters onto our design team! If you enjoy stampin, scrappin and love KL SNS items that are sold at our store, you are more than welcome to try out for the team! :)
Email info(at)KLstampinNscrappin(dot)com the following information:
1. Your name, blog address, what city and state you live in
2. Let us know what other DTs you design for
3. A short description about you and why you would like to be on our team
4. Lastly, 3-4 photos of your own creations (preferably with items we carry in our store if possible)
**Note: You have until the end of October to try out.**
You would be required to:
1. Take part in our challenges (These are going to be done once a week and will rotate through the DT. Kelly or I will give you your schedule of no more than 1 week/month)
2. Post at least one creation one day out of the week to the DT blog (we will determine a day that works best for us all), and you can always type up your post on the weekend or whenever you are free, but schedule it to show on your scheduled day.
3. You must have a blog and post your weekly post on your blog with a link to our DT blog and links to the items that you used in your creation that are sold at the KL Stampin N Scrappin store (see current posts for examples of these links)
4. Help us spread the word about KL SNS through announcements on your blog, blinkie badges about special sales, and/or the DT blinkie.
I KNOW YOU ARE ASKING -- WHAT DO I GET FOR ALL OF THIS?!
You will receive stamps, embossing folders, BasicGrey pattern paper, and other items from the store totalling $20-30 each month!! What you choose MUST be used on your cards or altered items that you post on the DT blog though (not necessarily all at once, but you get the idea). :)
SO . . . if you think this sounds like a good deal . . . send your email in TODAY! (Deadline is October 31st so don't delay!!)