Friday, October 30, 2009

Big News!!

Well, I've always known that my "happy place" is right in my craft room at home... but NOW I've been asked to be a Guest Designer for the ultimate "Happy Place"... La La Land Crafts!! *giggle* I'm so excited that for the next 2 months I get to play in La La Land with the rest of the boys and girls... OH, this is gonna be a fun adventure, in fact I made a card just for the ocassion! =) This is me... throwing open my shutters and in my sweetest sing-song voice welcoming all my friends to join me in LaLa Land (come on over to our La La Land Crafts Blog and meet everyone!!)
While I'm here, (admiring my pretty flowers outside my window) I want to also welcome my new Guest Design Sisters, Katie Tate, Moon Hulsman, and Elena Joldersma!! And of course we'll be joining the happiest people on earth... well, they MUST be if they've been in LaLa Land for very long ☺:

Wow... all this talk about happy places and the happiest people on earth, you'd think we were in DISNEYLAND! Well okay, so... it's the next happiest place on earth...where you DON'T have to fight traffic or crowds of people pushing to get in line, or the hot temperatures (oh ya, I secretly wanna go there again!) LOL!! La-La Land Crafts is a place YOU can go to right from the comfort of your own home!! ☺

OOOOOh... in case you didn't already know, there's a new challenge posted every Wednesday at La-La Land Crafts Blog and guess what?! You can win a FREE STAMP... or even get a "I Was TOP 3" badge to display on your blog! So I hope you'll come on over and play!

CARD RECIPE: Stamps: Window LaLa (that I won on Lisa's blog during the Christmas blog hop!) Accessories: Maple Wood paper (McMahon Five Designs) for the planter box and sign; Flower Soft; Labels 2 Nestabilities; scallop border punch (SU!); gold brads

Photobucket

16 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Kristine, Well Done, you do look adorable admiring your pretty flowers! Going to have to go and visit LaLaLand! Take CareX:)

Helen said...

Oh, Kristine! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! YIPPEE! I love this card you made, too! It's precious!
Blessings!
~H

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats Kristine, so exciting. I love your work. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Patti said...

Cute,cute card! Congrats on your "happy place news" Your a rock star!LOL!

Julia Aston said...

I love how you made your window with the nestie (I hope I remember that!?!) and the wonderful flowers in the flowerbox!

Crystal said...

HUGE CONGRATS Kristine, soooo well deserved girl!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Love this creation and your cute cute flower box!!!! Have a great weekend!!

Kim Yu said...

Congrats again, Kristine! Reading your post really put a smile on my face! Love your card alot! Love how you created the window for Lala, for her to look out. Awesome job! Hope you are having a great day!

Irina said...

Welcome to the team Kristine!!! I asolutely adore your card, what a beautiful creation!!! Love everything, but my favorite part about it is the sign that you had made ;-) CUTE!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats girl!! You so deserve it!! I love your card!! That window is so creative!! I enjoyed reading your post.

Thanks again for the beautiful recipe box, card, and ornament. You are the sweetest friend ever.

hugs,
Chris

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats! The team and Irina are the best!

Cami said...

Congrats, Kristine, on being asked to be a guest DT member for Irina's Lala Land! They are so lucky to have them on their DT, and you will do them proud with your artistic talent. Love this cute card, and definitely the sign you created. You have so much talent, Kristine. I'm very happy for you! Hugs, Cami

Diane said...

Woohoo! Way to go girl!!!
Your card is so sweet,looks just like you!!!! Love the scene you created. Looking forward to see all your creations!

Elena said...

Wow! Kristine, you did an amazing card! I really love the window you created! It's stunning! And a cute little sign - this my favorite card!
I am so honored to be in DT with a TALENTED lady like you! :)

Lori said...

Adorable! Congratulations on being chosen a guest designer!

Kristen said...

Wahoooo....Congrats Kristine. Well deserved! Way cute card too....

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I am THRILLED to have my BFF join us in La-La Land, and I LOVE what you did with Window Lala. Perfection! You really are rockin with that wood paper. I just might have to get some and try it myself!