Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Sweet R.A.K.!!

I received yet a 2nd R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness) this week, and this one came from my good friend Helen Phelps!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Helen!! Helen is one of the sweetest people I know. In case you didn't read from my blog already, she and I go way back--to our college years! We lived in the same dorm for 2 years at the Christian college we attended in Kansas. We had such fun times in those days and I'm sure you'd prolly find some funny photos floating around Facebook of our college days! LOL - remember those silly "Pitt" Pics?! =) Oh, sorry... got a little caught up in the flashbacks there for a sec.! LOL But anyway, we just happened to find each other again on FB this last year - and discovered that we both LOVE STAMPING! Helen is also my DT sister over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges... so we have been enjoying each other's friendship once again in a whole new way... and we send each other stamped images and cards every now and then, like these! They are beautiful Helen, and I don't happen to have any of them yet! These are 2 of my favorite companies stamps too!! Thank you sweetie! =) I treasure our friendship so much!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

craft_princess said...

Awww how sweet! I am jealous! Those images are super cute! You are lucky to have a friend like this and I'm sure she is lucky to have you also! :)

-Stacie

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You will have fun with these. I see those sweet images... the names escape me...not the Magnolias, but the others...a lot on various blogs and think they are so sweet. But I refuse to start collecting another line of stamps! LOL