Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday is Free Digi Day!

Happy Thursday everyone!! If you hop on over to Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, you can grab this cute squirrel digi for FREE.... so hurry as it won't be available for free come Friday morning!! Korin and her team of artists have been busy at work creating some super fun digis and stamp sets for Fall and Christmas, take a look around while you're there.

For my card, I printed onto watercolor paper and used my heat gun to dry the ink. Then I colored the image with my SU! markers and blended with a water pen. Then I masked the image and sponged the sky and grass. I think this paper is from the October Afternoon collection at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Then I sewed it onto some Copper SU! cardstock and then adhered onto Hunter textured card base. Sorry about the lighting on it...was hard to get a spot out on the picnic table that was completely shaded. =0) Thanks for stopping by!! I'll have another card to share Saturday morning for KL Stampin' N Scrappin'! =0)
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yippers, that was quick! And so cute!!! I love the DP and your stitching! The background really sets off that sweet image... I love gray squirrels!

Hugs,
Lisa

Danni said...

That paper is so perfect for this image! Very cute card!

Helen said...

How cute! I love your dp and that squirl cracks me up! Love it!
Blessings!
~H

Kim Yu said...

So cute! The PP is perfect, goes with the image so well!

Zehavits said...

Cut card
i love it

Zehavit

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This came out Supah cute. The love the paper that you chose for this "wicked cute" squirrel. Great card!

Sandy said...

This turned out really cute! Aren't the free digi's great? Love your card!

BananaStamper said...

Your card turned out very cute! Nice colouring and sponging. The paper is fun too!

Happy Weekend,
Shanna

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oh my goodness, I missed out. The squirrel image is super cute, and even better once you paired it with the pretty DP. It looks very outdoorsy indeed! :) Hugs, Kel

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the cute image and pretty papers. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x