Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There's a Li'l Cowgirl in All Of Us

My title is one of 16 brand new sentiment stamps that were just released by Inky Impressions and they coordinate perfectly with these adorable LiLi's and Angelica's! =0) You can see them all here at the store!

Today is another Inky Challenge Wednesday!! All this month we are doing challenges that Nicole loves because it's her birthday month! Today, we are using stitching on our cards. I love using my sewing machine and today I tried a new stitch... the scallop stitch! Sorry for this lighting on my card. I will try to get a better picture later today. If you have any of these cute Inky Impressions stamps, we invited you to come play along in our Wednesday challenges!!

I also used this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge, which is a fun sketch by the lovely Lisa Hjulberg! I hope you'll come join us this week! You are free to combine our challenges with any other challenge you have going on!! We also have a DT Call going on right now at SSCC, so if you're interested, please hop over to our challenge blog and read all about it! =0)
Photobucket

23 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute is she!!!

Jenny said...

SOOO cute!!

Helen said...

Oh, Kris! She's so cute!!! I love these new stamps, too! They rock and so do you!!!
Blessings!
~H

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! This is just darling Kristine! Love all the fun details and your coloring is awesome!! HUGS

Kim Yu said...

So adorable, Kristine!
I need a sewing machine so I can have some stitches on my card as well. Yours look fab!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Wonderful as always Kris. Your so fab. Keep up the GREAT work:)

Lorie said...

Simply adorable!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Kristine!!! I just love your coloring!! Great sketch and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Dani said...

Love that paper you used, too fun! And your cowgirl is super cute- colored perfectly as usual!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love all the pink.

Crystal said...

AWW Kristine she is sooo cute!!! Fantastic job on the challenge!!! Hugs!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very cute! You're a dab hand at fancy stitching, I see! And isn't that just the best sketch ever! LOL

Hugs,
Lisa

Danni said...

Cute! Love the colors/papers, so fun!

Rach said...

Kristine this is so sweet, what an adorable image and so beautifully coloured, love the detail that you have added to your card. hugs rachxx

Style Sisters said...

Kristine,
Thank for stopping by my blog and checking out the crazy MUMS! We moved here to Texas 4 years ago and thought this tradition was the craziest idea and then after awhile we got involved in it and my daughter loved making her mum! It sounds like your tradition of decorating the school hallways would be so fun as well!

Ahh the days of high school...I miss having my kids around now that they are off to college.

Thanks again for droppping by.
Karin

Diane said...

Oh my goodness those images are soooo adorable!!! Love your card Kristine!!

Deb said...

this is so sweet Kristine, so love the adorable image and pretty papers, great stitching too! hugs Debx

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This is FABULOUS. I love that you added flock (I think), anyways, this card is perfect and your coloring is perfect. Way to do 2 challenges at once.

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo adorable, Kristine!! I love all of your special touches, and your pretty patterned papers!!

Marcia said...

So sweet Kristine, love your layout and the papers you have used.

:) Marcia P

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that inky impressions image is the cutest! You colored her so beautifully! You made her that much more prettier!

Love the colors and your choice of dp! Spectacular as always! Great job on the stitch challenge!!!

Maria

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper adorable card - Kristine!!! Love your take on the sketch!!! I had so much fun playing along too :)!!! Looking forward to the next one!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Seleise said...

what a super image! cute card!