Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sneak Peek - Day 2

Hello! It's day 2 of our Inky Impressions sneak peeks... I'm having so much fun with these new images! You're going to love them too, I just know it! :) You can see more sneak peeks today at the following blogs...
Come HOP with Us!

There will be even more sneaks of the new releases tomorrow! I'll post them in the morning. Then on Saturday we will be having a BLOG HOP starting on Nicole's blog! It's gonna be boot-scootin, rootin-tootin FUN for all, so hope to see y'all there!! =0)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh, I know which one this is cause I have it too!! I can't wait to see your whole awesome creation though!! Your colors and coloring is magnificent!!

Kristen said...

Oh, I see a scooter. Looks so cute and how awesome is your coloring! Can't wait to see your card!

Pam S. said...

she looks adorable Kristine...I know I am going to want this one!
Pam Going Postal