Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Really Quick Card

Hey y'all... sorry I haven't been posting these last few days. I haven't been feeling well, nor have I had the time to create, but I thought I'd better post something, so I grabbed one of my digi images and made up a quick card to share. This cute li'l guy was a freebie from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. They have a free digi every Friday HERE.

This card totally needs some stitching on it... or something, but it's really late and my sewing machine is right on the other side of the wall from my DD's bed. I don't have a saying yet for him either, especially nothing in stamps, so I will print something off the computer and add to this later. Now I need to go hit the sack. Hope you have a great Thursday!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Crystal said...

He's a cute little guy just the way you made him ! Feel better soon, "sister".

*Vicki* said...

Hi Kristien! Well, it may be a quickie, but it sure is a cutie!! ;) I love it!! HUGS

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, Kris, he is a cute bear! I hope you aren't coming down with that nasty cold that is going around. Get lots of rest! I feel partly to blame for your lack of sleep, dear friend. But I have to say you have our DT blog lookin' SMASHING! :) Hugs, Kel

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is so adorable!!! You did a fantastic job!
Looooove it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Donna said...

REALLY CUTE for a REALLY QUICK card. adorable!

Dani said...

Super cute card!
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Wendy said...

This is fantastic Kristine!!
I hope you enjoyed using my image as much as I did creating it!!
Hugs
Wendy

Helen said...

He's so cute and I love those buttons!!! I hope you're feeling better soon! I hope I didn't send that "virus" to you!!! :) (I've been sick for the past week, too)
Blessings!
~H

Sparkle said...

What a cute card! I hope you feel better soon!

Danni said...

Feel better!! Beary cute card! sorry, couldn't resist!

Kim Yu said...

Really? A quickie? This turned out so NICE, Kristine!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is way tooo sweet!!! Love your card hun!!! I do hope you are feeling better, I know ive been sick for 2 weeks now:( and just starting to feel better!!!

Anyways Beautiful card!!! Love these images, and wish they were rubber:)

Hugs to you, get well!!!!

Cheryl

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Aww........this is so cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

P.S. I just noticed your temps are down to 44 degrees. I'm so jealous! LOL

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I think it's perfect just the way it is! I sure hope you feel better soon. I've been down this week myself, and it's NO FUN!

Hugs and love,
Lisa

Sonia said...

Look so funny the image.. BEAUTIFUL card!

**Sony**

Rose Ann said...

This is just as cute as can be, Kristine!! I love that sweet image, and your perfect coloring!!