Meet Shy Little Nickie


Nickie is a brand new character that was released recently at Inky Impressions!! 

I inked her up and followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch! I dug out my old SU! color, Marvelous Magenta--LOVE that color, especially paired with black and teal! I also dry embossed the magenta with the argyle embossing folder. I had to kind of turn my image layer, but you can still see the sketch here. 

I water-colored Nickie and add lots of stardust glitter gellyroll pens for highlights to her scarf, roses, bows, button on shoe and of course her eyeshadow. It really doesn't look like this IRL. I have a light magenta color down first and then the clear glitter pen over it. Here's a close up, although it's not exactly what it looks like IRL either!! LOL. The light is shining right on the glitter here. It's really much more subtle than this. 



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are inspired to "INK SOMETHING!"