Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Today's Inky Challenge Wednesday, and since this is Inky Mama's (Nicole's) birthday month, we are celebrating HER all month long! The challenge this week is simple... create a birthday themed card! So I used this LiLi's Birthday Cake stamp with my new Nesties (label 6 - love those). I apologize for the bad picture... it was dark and it doesn't pick up all the glitter gellyroll pens I used on this :( I've also lost my glasses, is this blury to you too?? LOL -Maybe I can get a better picture later in the sunlight. Anyway, Happy Birthday Nicole!!

Head on over to the DT BLOG to see more birthday inspiration by the Inkettes!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely beautiful card Kris! HUGS!!

Kim Yu said...

Aww...totally awesome card, Kristine!

Debbie Pamment said...

Another fabulous card - Inky Impression stamps have arrived in an Australian store - yippeeeee - will be ordering asap and using your wonderful creations for inspiration.
xXx

Crystal said...

oh my Kristine another ADORABLE creation girl!! I LOVE this dp and your card is so cute but soooo beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty, awesome job.

Jenny said...

So cute! Love the DP!

Rose Ann said...

She is darling, Kristine!! I love your pretty papers and brads!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Kristine!! I love your papers and design!! The coloring is fab (as always)!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card. I love how you layered the borders.

Rach said...

fantastic card Kristine, love these colours!
Your colouring is fabulous and so are the sweet brads you have used...
hugs Rachxxx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the way you've coloured Lili and the papers you've used also. Hugs Michele x

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Kristine! I love this stamp and use it all the time! She really looks great on the Marrakesh papers.

Barb

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Another beautiful card, Kris! I love the DP and brads... and the Nesties. Nice job with the shading and greeting!

Have you found your glasses yet?

Hugs,
Lisa

Pam S. said...

Hi Kristine! I love your Lili w/the birthday cake card! I would never have thought to use this BG paper w/her but I absolutely love it! A wonderful card! oh my, if I lost my glasses...disaster! lol hope you find them soon!
Pam Going Postal

Kristen said...

Kris,
Your card is wonderful, you worked this psper amazingly. You have inspired me to get it out and try to work it. Great card!

BananaStamper said...

She is just sooo cute! Fun colors too!
Cheers,
Shanna