Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

JBeLLe TuEsDaY ChaLLeNge
It's time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge! Summer is almost over, so let's not let it leave without saying goodbye! You challenge is to create a project inspired by summer (ie. colors like orange, yellow, red; or how about using something shiny like Shimmerz or Stickles... OR summery stamps like bugs, flowers or beach stamps!) The skies the limit. If you play along, please use keyword JBE068 when uploading to online galleries! :)

For my card, I used the "Hello Sunshine" paper pack from Cosmo Crickett! I'm in love with this paper. It's so fun and bright and best of all SCALLOPED! =0) There's a great variety of papers in the pad including mini patterns of the same larger ones like I used on this card. It also come with die-cuts and sayings! OH, I almost forgot.... there's Brand New Jenni Bowlin Paper Pads and accessories in stock NOW! They are super pretty too, so make sure and check those out HERE!

See what the other JBelle Rockstars created!!
Tobi Crawford / Stephanie Hargis / Mitzi Koons / Loretta Lock / Jimmi Mayo / Bethany Paull / Michelle Philippi / Carly Robertson / Trudee Sauer / Shemaine Smith / Lynda Benden / Melissa Bove / Jennifer Buck / Jill Dunn / AJ Otto / Heather Lee-Reppen / Lindsey Botkin *Owner*
Stamps: none!
Paper: Cosmo Crickett's "Hello Sunshine"; real red (for behind the butterfly and half scallop circle)
Accessories: red gems; butterfly punch; red grosgrain ribbon; red wire for antennae, Giga scallop circle punch
Photobucket
Publish Post

17 comments:

Michelle said...

We used the same paper pack - - I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) Love the shape of this one and that you let that edging dictate the way you went with it.

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card Kristine!! I really love the colors in the DP!! :) TFS! HUGS

Lorie said...

This is completely a summer card...love all the bright, fun colors!

Jill said...

Very cute! Love the yellow and red together!

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

This is SOOOO cute! I love the paper you used! Fantastic job as always!

Kim Yu said...

Definitely a summery card to me, Kristine! Love it!
Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Bethany Paull said...

I love your sunshine, I love the mix of patterns, I love all the happy yellows, I love the shape and border. Hmmmm...yeah, I love this card, lots!

Tobi Crawford said...

very cool card. I love that paper, don't own any (i don't think) but you made me want it!!!

Crystal said...

Kristine WOW What perfect colors and papers for this sentiment...Oh my this is sooo AWESOME!! Love your card shape, everything looks amazing!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Loretta said...

Kristine, that card is a stunner and wowza is that baby BRIGHT!!!

Carly said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Love the beautiful bright colors!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Kristine!! Cheery colors for sure!! Love the design and colors. It makes you smile! Beautiful as always!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sunshine is right! Hand me my sunglasses! LOL I'm just teasing you. I love that DP, too. I love the way you made a sun peaking out of the "horizon" and a cute buttefly to match. Beautiful work, as always, Kris!

Love ya,
Lisa

Lynda Benden said...

This is fantastic Kristine!!! It is absolutely perfect for the challenge! Great job!

Dani said...

This is awesome! Very bright and cheery!

Trudee said...

that is so cute, and the paper is perfect! :)