Sunday, August 30, 2009

SSCC2: To My Hubby

This card is for our Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #2, which was posted this morning!

The scripture for this challenge is:
I am my Lover's and my Lover is mine; he browses among the lilies. Song of Solomon 6:3

and the challenge issued was:
Make a card/project for you husband/significant other OR if you are single, then for someone you care a lot for. You could use hearts, go with a lily theme, but something he/she would like :o)

I made my card for my DH [darling husband] because we sooo need a date w/o the kids soon! It's been months, seriously. I think he will like this card because I made it for him, and also because he will appreciate that I'm setting up a date night soon! Thanks for this li'l push Lorie! :0)

Come see what the other Design Sisters have made and see who this week's sponsor is! You will have until Saturday, Sept. 5 to get your entries in for challenge #2 and if you upload to SCS or other galleries, please use SSCC2. Thanks and hope to see you over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge Blog!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Lorie said...

I completely love this card! All the special details you have added make it so special!

Helen said...

This card is darling! He's going to love it!
Blessings!
~H

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Such a cute card, Kris! Lots of yummy details really make this special. And of course they look like you and Vern! Have a blast on your date!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Trina said...

Wow...you did an amazing job on this card girl!! I love the colors you used and all the accents and embellishments look awesome!! Hope you have a great Sunday!!
Hugs,
Trina

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! Sounds like a great challenge and have fun with your hubby!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so sweet for your hubby. I love red and black so darling.

Crystal said...

What a great card for your hubby, this is sooo darling Kristine!! LOVE these colors and SWEET images!

Michelle said...

I love the colors you used and all the layering, beautiful.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful! You are right he will love this. Your images are just darling, great coloring and the charm is perfect touch!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the images you've used and your fab colouring also. Hugs Michele x

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Kristine, this is just so so gorgeous and I know your hubby will LOVE it!! HUGS

Jenny said...

Super cute! Love the "popping" colors!

Kathy Winter said...

Love the card, adorable. Vern will love it:) (he better)

Loretta said...

Kristine, this is so sweet!

I should really check out the SSCC!

Marcia said...

Love the card, its such a sweet card. Date nights are good (and important!)

:) Marcia P

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwwwww........this is so sweet!!

Rose Ann said...

This is super sweet, and so very cute too!! Your DH is sure to love it!! I love your coloring and all of your fabulous details!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card and all the details you have on it! Great color combo for it!