Saturday, August 01, 2009

A {Sparkly} card from Sparkle

I want to share with you this GORGEOUS sparkly card that I received yesterday from my DT sister, Sparkle! She used this Anya girl from The Greeting Farm and I am just in awe of this, seriously!! The image is adorable and her coloring is fabulous...LOVE the sparkle, and Oh yes, by the way, her real name is "Sparkle" too! But I'm sure you all knew that. =0) The DP is OH-SO-CUTE as well. She also sent me some stamped images with various anyas, so I'm thrilled about those and can't wait to get coloring, although w/o the Copics mine won't come close to anything this beautiful. Thanks again sweetie... you totally brightened my week!! {{HUGS}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Helen said...

That card is way cute! I love that Anya! Have a great day!
~H

Lorie said...

SO cute! Of course Sparkle only makes cute cards! :o)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love the sparkles -- and that cupcake pattern paper! The colors are scrumptious together.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty and how sweet of Sparkle to send that to you!!! :)

Kristine I wanted to let you know that ive left something for you on my blog:) Im sooo glad that weve become friends, and wanted to let you know:)

Hugs to you,
cheryl

Diane said...

Awww! Too cute!!!!

Katy said...

Fab card Kristine very eye catching :)

xx

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you love it. I can't wait to see what you make with all the Anyas! I know they'll be wonderful!

Kristen said...

What a FABULOUS card. her colorimg is goirgeous!