Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sneak Preview #2 and a R.A.K.

I'm going to start today's post with a very sweet R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness) that I received Saturday from my friend Helen!! Isn't this card adorable?! Helen got her first set of Magnolia stamps recently and is creating some FABULOUS cards with them! Hop on over to her blog, Creative Jeans, and Be Inspired! She also sent me some stamped images and taped a li'l baggie inside the card. Thank you sooo much Helen...LOVE THEM ALL!
Ok, and now some more sneak peeks at a project I've been working on... not much longer til I can share the whole story! =0) But here's a little teaser:




Stay tuned tomorrow for my Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Michele said...

Oh can't wait to see the rest of your project Kristine. Of what I can see looks fabulous. Hugs Michele x

Crystal said...

awww Kristin can't wait to see the rest!!! WOW girl!! Happy Monday!

Kim Yu said...

Nice RAK, Kristine!
Can't wait to see all your cards! They are looking great so far! Well, your crations are always GREAT!

Helen said...

What is this sneak peek?!? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!
Blessings!
~H

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome RAK, you lucky girl!

And, oh, the sneak peeks are soooo tantalizing! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Right now it is 98 degrees to your 78. Ugh for me, Yay for you! But more like normal, I think, for both of us.

Hugs and love,
Lisa