Friday, August 21, 2009

Sneak Preview #1

Happy Friday!! I'm so glad it's the weekend...it's been such a long HOT week here in Central Oregon. Not that it's going to cool off anytime this weekend?! Pffft! But at least my daughter is all done painting her mural in the park. We were out there 3 days in about 90-100 degree weather :(* Hoping to get pics put up of that soon on our family blog. ;0)

Well I have been working hard on a very special project for a while now, but it's not quite done, so I thought I'd show you some sneak peeks and then later I will share the whole thing. It's super duper cutie patootie if I do say so myself, so are you ready?? LOL - (alright already...sheesh, talk about tooting my own horn, huh?! Well... I can't take all the credit, and I can't give it away, but I'll tell you all about it in a later post).
More sneak peeks in a few more days ;)

Thanks for popping in today! I will TRY to have a card here tomorrow =0) Have a super weekend!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Naoual said...

Love the sneaky peeks, can't wait to see the rest of your project, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!

Have a fab weekend girl,

Big hugs,
Naoual

Crystal said...

Kristine, WOW look at your coloring on these sneaky peaks..!! WOW can't wait to see the finished product...!!! Happy Friday!

Helen said...

Can't wait to see them ALL! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You go ahead and toot your horn, Kris! Well deserved! And nothing wrong with being proud of beautiful work... which I can tell this is! Can't wait to see more!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Sparkle said...

hee, hee...

Can't wait to see the whole thing! It looks gorgeous so far!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww I cant wait to see it finished I know its going to be DARLING!!!!!!!!

Hgus,
Cheryl

Heidi said...

Oh so cute....... I think I know what one is mine but it has been a bit now.... is that bad! I can't wait to see your creativity girl!

Rose Ann said...

Great peeks, Kristine!! Looks like you've been busy!

Lori Craig said...

Oh, these are going to be adorable. I can tell it! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a fabulous weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Ooh! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Looking cute!! Awesome images I can tell!

Sue from Oregon said...

hmmmmmmmmmm...can't wait

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

cute sneaky peaks, looks fabulous!

enjoy *~*

Jessica G. said...

Oh my goodness, Kristine, those sneak peeks are awesome! You must have created a masterpiece with the raw materials; I can't wait to see the finished product!!