Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A {Punchy} JBelle Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!! It's time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge!! This week we are using any of our Martha Stewart punches...how FUN! We'd love for you to play along!! Please use keyword JBE065 when you upload, or you can link your card to the DT blog.

For my card I used my MS Snowflake and Branch punches along with this sweet DP by Pink Paislee to make a wintery (non-traditional Christmasy) card. The ornament in the middle is from the set Christmas Silhouettes by Inkadinkado. I stamped it in Pink Passion onto light pink c.s. and added a wire hanger. Then I pop dotted it onto the snowflake cuttled blue circle. There's also lots of stickles on the white snowflake and gems on the pink ones. This is also my entry for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

Martha Stewart Punches are also this week's FEATURE ITEM in the store!! There's lots of new borders and corners, as well as Halloween and Christmas punches...get them before they're gone!! See the DT blog posts this week for some punchy projects!

See what the other JBelle Rockstars have created!!
Tobi Crawford / Stephanie Hargis / Mitzi Koons / Loretta Lock / Jimmi Mayo / Bethany Paull / Michelle Philippi / Carly Robertson / Trudee Sauer / Shemaine Smith / Lynda Benden / Melissa Bove / Jennifer Buck / Jill Dunn / AJ Otto / Heather Lee-Reppen / Lindsey Botkin *Owner*
Photobucket

25 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, Kris, this is beautiful!! I wish I had a start on my Christmas cards. the past two years I had them over half done by this time. This year no new ones are made. :( Good for you for getting a head start.

Debbie Pamment said...

You've been busy while I was away - LOVE everything you've done - that butterfly card is a WOW for sure! And this one is stunning too.
xXx

Michelle said...

I love that branch in the center...looks like an ornament kinda hidden in the tree with some branch on it!!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, love the little ornament hanging from the leafing!

Carly said...

I love pink Christmas card! Fabulous job!

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE the pink on pink ornament and of course the foliage and snowflakes. Very nice!

Loretta said...

What fresh colours for a Christmas card!!! Love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Kristine! Love it!

Shary said...

Love the colours on this card. I'm not a traditional Xmas colours person and this one really appeals to me. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Slurp, slurp!!

Donna said...

what a fun, fresh Holiday card! I love the layout & the pink snowflakes!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! I love the colors.

Kathy Winter said...

WOW!!! this is terrific. Great job sis:)

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun Christmas card! I love the non-traditional colors and the punches coordinate beautifully!!

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This is wonderful and I love the colors that you used. Great pick with the punches. I am a huge MS punch junkie. Did you see the new ones that came out? OMG so cute.

Jill said...

Fun! I love the unusual holiday color combination!

Denise Clark said...

Terrific card! I love those pink snowflakes. Wonderful touch!

Dani said...

Love this! So fun!

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohh I love all your punches used!!! That PP paper was perfect too!

Rose Ann said...

Way to get punchy, Kristine!! Your card is so pretty!!

Terri E. said...

Fun punch and bling. Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Terri E. said...

Fun punch and bling. Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Kristine!!! I love the papers and the way you did the branches is great!

SchuCo Designs said...

The colors are wonderful...I love checking out what other Mojo Monday sketches produce!