Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Kind of Challenge Blog

Join our Sister Challenges!

I'm so thrilled to announce the new "Stampin' Sisters in Christ" Challenge Blog! Most of you who follow my blog know that my sister Kathy and I participate in our own little "sister challenges" from time to time. This last week, we "adopted" our friend Lorie into our sister challenge, and then I had another blogger friend say, "Hey... I wanna be a sister too!" LOL. What's really neat though is that we are all stampers who share a love for Jesus as well as stamps! So it has now evolved into the "Stampin' Sisters in Christ" Challenges, and we are opening it up for EVERYONE to join us!!

Our first challenge will be THIS SUNDAY, the 16th and we'd love for you to play along! Each challenge will start with a scripture passage and then a challenge will be issued that was inspired by that scripture. Lisa will bring our first challenge and there will also be some fabulous BLOG CANDY if you participate! Please stop by to say "hi" and click to follow if you'd like! :) Can't wait to see you over there and get to know each of my Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queen Mary said...

This sounds very exciting and I've signed up -- but I'm not very sophisticated and I'm not sure how I'll get the feeds, so we'll see how it goes -- I may get a little group together out here, I'll definitely let my stamping buddies know about this! I totally LOVE the idea of a scripture based challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Great intro to our new venture, Kris! I pray this will be a blessing to many. I know it will be a blessing to me.

Thanks for leaving out the whining part... (hee hee)

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Helen said...

This is so cool. Thanks for letting us all be a part of this, too!