Wednesday, August 05, 2009

New Inspirational Inkettes

The newest Inspirational Inkettes are as follows:
  1. Tonya *Sr. DT Leader*

And of course, Inky's Mama... Nicole *owner*

I'm very happy that I get to continue designing for Inky Impressions...I absolutely ADORE these cute stamps! I am anticipating an AWESOME bunch of new releases soon and can't wait to see them all---I'm sure that you will love them too!! Thank you Nicole for this opportunity once again. I've really enjoyed getting to know you better these last 2 months, as well as all the Inkettes. Looking forward to a wonderful term!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Congrats Kris! You rock those images! :o)

mamichelle said...

Wow, that is so pretty! Love how you colored her hair and everything about it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congratulations Kristine!!! You rock those stamps, so I'm not at all surprised you made it in for a second term. Enjoy!!!

Hugs and high fives again,
Lisa

Helen said...

Way to go! Congrats! I'm looking forward to your new creations! :)