Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday

What? NO STAMPING??!! Our challenge this week is "No Stamping"... do you think you can do that?! LOL. If so, we'd LOVE to see what you come up with! Please use keyword JBE066 when uploading to SCS or share the link to your card on the JBelle Challenge blog!

Used on card:
Prima Primrose flower - (only $1.49 for pack of 2!!)
buttons
rub-on sentiments
lace ribbon
Cuttlebug folder

Lots of really great deals and items on CLEARANCE right now!! Also, there are some new Martha Stewart punches in stock as well as lots of Inkadinkado stamps etc. :0)

See what the other JBelle Rockstars have created!!
Tobi Crawford / Stephanie Hargis / Mitzi Koons / Loretta Lock / Jimmi Mayo / Bethany Paull / Michelle Philippi / Carly Robertson / Trudee Sauer / Shemaine Smith / Lynda Benden / Melissa Bove / Jennifer Buck / Jill Dunn / AJ Otto / Heather Lee-Reppen / Lindsey Botkin *Owner*
Photobucket

16 comments:

Loretta said...

Kristine, this is DARLING!!! I love it! The buttons are wonderful...

Bethany Paull said...

What a fun, funky way to use that flower! And I love it paired with the lace. Gorgeous.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Kristine!! Love that amazing flower!!

Hugs...

Danni said...

Great card!!

Mitzi Koons said...

WOW! Gorgeous card, Kristine!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Dani said...

Fabulous job! No stamps? Ack! Can't comprehend! ;)

Sparkle said...

What a pretty card! I love all the different petals.

Crystal said...

Kristine this is BEAUTIFUL!! Your flower is so pretty, and the different designs...Great buttons too!

Michelle said...

Oh there is so much to love on this one - look at that flower..and your lace edges...and the buttons - just wonderful!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so darling and creative Kristine!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey now, this is pretty cool! I love flowers and I love fabric... oh, and I love buttons! So what's not to love about this card? Except I think I spy some stamping... ahem.

Grins,
Lisa

Rose Ann said...

Your fabric flower is so pretty and fun...and I love the buttons for the stem and leaf!!

BananaStamper said...

Okay, this is amazing!! How fun is this, I love everything about it!!!

Shanna

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!!! I just got those flowers today and now I can't wait to use them! Great job!

Donna said...

that is a super fun card! I love all the textures & patterns