Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Go OuT oN a LiMb
Happy Tuesday!! Are you having a great day so far? I was determined to have a better day today, so I got up and had my devotions... ate breakfast (which I rarely do before work)... and am optimistic that good things will happen. Oh, that and the fact that Mr. Brown brought my tape refills to my doorstep last night--WoooHoo!! =0)
Anyway, wanted to share this cute sketch with you and invite you to join in the challenge!! If you do, please add JBE067 when uploading to SCS or PCP. I turned the sketch sideways.

See what the other JBelle Rockstars have created!!
Tobi Crawford / Stephanie Hargis / Mitzi Koons / Loretta Lock / Jimmi Mayo / Bethany Paull / Michelle Philippi / Carly Robertson / Trudee Sauer / Shemaine Smith / Lynda Benden / Melissa Bove / Jennifer Buck / Jill Dunn / AJ Otto / Heather Lee-Reppen / Lindsey Botkin *Owner*

Also, there's lots of BRAND NEW INKAKDINKADO stamps in stock now, as well as some NEW CUTTLEBUG FOLDERS and MARTHA STEWART PUNCHES!! Not to mention all the great stuff on clearance right now! ;P

Stamps: Critters N Treats (Basic Grey); Out on a Limb (There She Goes)
Paper: Cosmo Crickett; Wild Wasabi; Black (SU!)
Accessories: Provocraft Cuttlebug folder; clear rhinestones; ribbon
Photobucket

18 comments:

Lorie said...

This is adorable Kris! You hit it out of the park!

Kim Yu said...

Very cute, Kristine! Love the green!

AJ said...

great card-love it on it's side!

Crystal said...

This is sooo wonderful, LOVE these colors...wow!! Your design is awesome what a great image!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love your card, so cute!!!! Totally fun we flipped the sketch the same! great minds think alike I guess...

Bethany Paull said...

Oh girl! That is so cool with the long card and the layered ribbon.

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

OOOOH gorgeous! I love the flipped sketch and colors you used!! Great job!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine.i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous! Love your layout and gorgeous papers!

Loretta said...

Kristine, this card is spectacular! I love all that fresh green-ness.

Jill said...

I'm loving the green and black! Lovely! Love what you did with the ribbon too.

Carly said...

Lovely! I love how you flipped the sketch! Very nice!

Crystal said...

This is my first visit to your blog, Kristine , and what a treat is has been ! Beautiful work . Wonderful to find another sister in Christ too !

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, I love greens... and trees. Spectacular take on the sketch Kris.

I hope you had a great day. You deserve it!

Hugs and love,
Lisa

Michelle said...

My day was poop but thanks for asking...maybe I need to spend more time with the Lord in the mornings.... I love that you flipped the sketch - wondered if anyone would do that. I have seen this tree around and love it!

Lynda Benden said...

GREAT idea Kristine to flip the sketch! You did a fantastic job!!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with the sketch, Kristine!! Love the paper and bling on your tree!!

Dani said...

This is gb85rrgy hugdiityjfuhmykgbkp owen! Uh, yeah. Owen is sitting on my lap. He likes your card too! :)