Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Inky Challenge Wednesday

Well, I know our term officially ended in July, but they are still having an Inky Challenge every Wednesday, so I thought I'd play along!! This week is a color challenge: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Pixie Pink - OR colors that are close to that ;P

I actually used Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Cocoa, and Regal Rose. (ok, her hair was suppose to be chocolate chip, but I used some new wc pencils and didn't realize it was red til after I blended it!)

I used LiLi's Birthday Cake, and this sketch is from this week's Friday Sketchers, which they have some awesome prizes (as always)...go check it out! There's also lots of stickles on the cake and LiLi's hairbands, and also on the punched leaves. Paper is by Pink Paislee. Thanks for looking! If you have any of these adorable stamps by Inky Impressions, come join in the challenge! :)

Photobucket

16 comments:

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Aww... very cute card Kristine! Love the DP, your coloring is awesome and the layout is very nice. Well done! HUGS! Nicole (Inky's Mama)

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Kristine, the papers that you have used are beautiful.. and you have coloured your image beautifully.. hugs rachxx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the way you've coloured in Lili and the papers also. Congrats on getting through the Inky DT call again. Look forward to working with you again :0)

Hugs Michele x

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kris - you really have a way with these images that's wonderful!
xXx

*Vicki* said...

How very sweet this is Kristine!! I love your layout and the fun papers you've used!! HUGS :)

Dani said...

This is so cute! Love the expression on her face!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tonya said...

Beautiful card, Kris! Your coloring is always so pretty.

Congrats on making the Inky team again. >:0)

Sparkle said...

This is just darling. Great job on the challenge.

Helen said...

It's so prettiful! Love it!
~H

Rose Ann said...

She is just darling, Kristine!! I love your beautiful layered flower, lace, and buttons too!!

Kim Yu said...

Ah, this is so pretty, Kristine! I love the colors on this one! Great coloring too! Congrats on making on the Inky team again. :)
Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Kah-ute! I love your flower and leaves... and that lace. I will definitely try to play in this challenge.

I hope you're recovering from your busy week... and that the weather is cooling down. Me, I'm just slugging along...

Love ya!
Lisa

Shary said...

Just gorgeous Kristine, really pretty. So glad that I will still get to work with you on the II team.xx

Diane said...

What a sweetie!

Cami said...

Very nice card, Kristine. Love the colors, layout, coloring.