Thursday, August 06, 2009

I Won First Place...

at Scrap N Win!! Thank you to all who voted for my card! =0) In case you're not familiar with it, they have 3 categories, paper cards, digiscrapping, and traditional scrapbooking. You can enter up to 7 items in each category, and they choose 3 winners (from ea. category) every month! So if you like contests, you should head on over there and enter your projects! And if you do, please leave me a link so I can go leave ya some comments on your cards/pages!!
My winning card: Accordian fold "create a scene"
Stamps: Magnolia; CuddlyBuddly; A Chemistry with Paper; C.C.Designs

What I Won: $20 gift certificate from one of ScrapNWin's sponsors, a certificate of accomplishment, my card will be displayed on their site for at least 1 year from now and as they say, "National Exposure" =0)

**Note: All First place winners may not enter in that category again for one calendar year.

EDITED: WOOHOOO!! My friend (and fellow "Inkette") Tonya decided to take the plunge and enter some of her cards over at Scrap N Win for August! Will you please go leave her some comments? They are under username "Primpainter". THANKS!! (and if you leave me a comment letting me know that you entered, I'll give you a shout out on my blog as well) :0)

Photobucket

15 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I saw that in the newsletter sent to my email this morning and was just coming on line to congratulate you! Yee haw!!! So deserving, Kris... this is just the cutest darn card. That scene you staged is ultra adorable. Yay for you!!!

Hugs and high fives,
Lisa

Kim Yu said...

Oh, Congrats, Kristine! This is a really pretty one!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on your Win! Lovely card!

*Vicki* said...

WOOT!! WOOT!! YOU GO GIRL!! :)

Tonya said...

I seen it in the newsletter and had just emailed you when I seen this. lol Congrats sweetie. I am trying again this month. Keeping my fingers crossed. >:0) "primpainter" is my name over there if you wouldn't mind commenting.........if you think they are worthy.

Congrats again!
Hugs

Diane said...

Way to go girl!!! I'm so happy but not surprised you won cause Your card is beautiful!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Way to go girl, this scene is awesome, well deserved!

Crystal said...

WOOHOO Congrats that is awesome so well deserved girl this card is ADORABLE and beautiful!!

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on your win - what a fun card - I love that fold and the cute fence!!

Sue from Oregon said...

How kewl! I so love stair step cards and this is just darling!

Lorie said...

Of course you won...that is fantastic! Let me know when you enter again!

Marcia said...

Congrats Kristine, your deserved the win.

:) Marcia P

Kristen said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! Well deserved. your card ROCKS!

Helen said...

Congratulations!!! I love the card, too!

Rose Ann said...

Congrats, Kristine!! You deserve it!!