Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome to KLSNS *Sparkly* BLOG HOP!!

**This post will stay at the top until Friday, August 7th when the Blog Hop officially ends. Please scroll down to see newer posts. Thanks!!
Join us for this blog hop and you could win one of 3 prizes!!
Good Friday Morning!! I'm so excited that you've joined the HOP!! You should have arrived from Carolyn's Blog and if not, you will want to start at the KLSNS DT blog so that you get all the words to complete the SPARKLY phrase at the end to be entered in the drawing to win the GRAND PRIZE! (all the deets are on the DT blog - link above)
The theme for this blog hop is "SPARKLE" so I made a butterfly card (using 2 of the pages from a chipboard album) and it has lots of sparkle!! The Butterfly Tilda on the front has 4 colors of stickles on her wings, and I put clear and pink gems all down the wings.
I found some phrases about butterflies that I just LOVED, so I printed them on my computer and cut them out using my oval Nesties and oval scalloped Nesties. I also added clear stickles to the swirlies. The paper is from BG's new Lemonade Collection.
Here's the back of the card. And here is a close up of my Tilda, which is watercolored and paper pieced :) Her wings really are white not purple, lol. The crystals are picking up the colors around it and looking purpley in this photo.

My word for you is "like" and from here you'll want to make your way over to Heidi's Blog.

Reminder: you must leave a comment on the DT blog and all DT member blogs to be eligible for the GRAND SPARKLY prize along with sending the correct phrase to steinrn@yahoo.com with "KLSNS SPARKLES" in the subject line by 9pm Saturday August 8th.


Want a 2nd entry for the Grand Prize?? We would love for you to make your own Sparkly creation- if you post it on your blog and then use Mr. Linky on the KLSNS Blog (and leave us a comment there also) you'll be entered a second time for the GRAND PRIZE!!

Plus, Kelly has 2 other "Sparkly" prizes to give away on a couple of the DT's blogs, but even WE don't know where she's hidden them, so be sure to leave a comment on ALL the DTs blogs!

Would you like to win my Sparkly Butterfly chipboard card that I've just shown you?? Then just add our "Blog Hop" blinky (top of this post) to your blog to help us advertise and then leave me a comment <OVER HERE> telling me you did and I will draw a winner next Friday, 8/7!! Thanks for joining the HOP!!

Photobucket

55 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, Kris! She is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the way you did this card! AWESOME!
~H

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun card. I just love how you Tilda is all sparkly and bling bling out. Very inspiring. Thanks

Lorie said...

Oh, my word Kris...this is amazing! I will now, definitely, have to make a sparkly card! Off to the next blog! :o)

TannyP said...

I know your word is "like", but I love your creation! So sparkly and beautiful!

Janet said...

That is SO cute how you did Tilda!!
Love all the sparkle!

Janet

Yanitza Ramos said...

That Tilda looks absolutely gorgeous!!! And so does the butterfly ;-) Great job!
BTW - I have added the blog hop's blinky to my blog: http://papelesyenredos.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Yanitza

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty, Kris!! lovely idea using the butterfly chipboard with this Tilda as Butterfly image. I LOVE it too! :) Kel

tracy said...

Hi Kristine absolutely adorable butterfly she is gorgeous.
tracy x

Julia Aston said...

How wonderful is this butterfly shaped card! love the pretty Tilda too and all the super sparkle!!

Jacilynn said...

really gorgoeus project! I love all the sparkle. great coloring!

Shaela said...

sooo pretty, I love that lemonade paper!

Heidi said...

Kristine, this is fabulous! I need a personalized stamp like that too!

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh...this is amazing, Kristine!! I love the butterfly shape, bling, and your sweet Tilda!!

dcorder said...

OMG! Basic Grey papers, Tilda, and those little wire antennae - what an incredible project! :D

Tara said...

I love the Butterfly shape.. Nicely done.. Thanks for the inspiration, Hopping over to the next one..

Tricia said...

The blinky is on my blog and I love your sparkly creation!!! :-)

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

I want her! Can I have her, PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE? Just darling, who wouldn't want to win her?

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

What a beautiful card Kristine!! Wowzers!! You are amazing girl!

I have the blinkie on my Sidebar!! :)

hugs...

Mary G. said...

Just gorgeous! Beautifully done!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marjorie said...

Wonderful shaped card! I love the butterfly and how you made those darling antennae!

Tracy said...

I just love that butterfly, she is so cute!

Sparkle said...

This is so pretty! I love all the rhinestones!

MiamiKel said...

Kristine, this is truly an amazing piece of art work! The butterfly is just splendid - so lovely!

Diane said...

Oh wow!!! I love and adore this butterfly shaped card Kristine! You know about my butterfly story,so that is why i'm in love with it!!!! And Tilda is so sweet,it did an amazing job as always.!!!! I'm doing ok,could be better,could be worse,lol!
Thanks for asking@! Take care!

Chris (catt871) said...

BEEEEEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! I love your butterfly card! What a great gift idea!!!!! I'm off to hop!!!!!

arlene said...

WOW!! What an absolutely beautiful design and the phrases are perfect.

Lynn said...

Hi Kristine,
You butterfly card is simply stunning and I would love to win it. I have the blog jump link on my blog. Life on the weinee ranch
Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs,
Lynn
pls0818@aol.com

itsabrt said...

This is adorable to say the least, AMAZING! BR-T

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww I love this Kristine, You did a Beautiful job on your butterfly hun, and the colors and the details, love them all!!

Have a wonderful weekend hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Tami said...

Love the butterfly card

Grace said...

Kristine, Love your butterfly card and Dragonfly Tilda is adorable!

Tammy Murphy said...

Super Wow on the sparkle.... love your Tilda and butterfly. I love the gems all the way down the butterfly wings... so sparkly!

KTluv said...

OMGosh! I absolutely love that card! I think that is one of my favorite Tilda's and you did an awesome job. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen O. said...

Wow Kristine, your Butterfly card is so BEAUTIFUL. I just love it!

Nettie said...

Love the butterfly Kristine. You did a super job on it.

nettie

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, super sweet.

Sue said...

This is super cute! I love butterflies and love what you did with this.

Kim said...

Kristine your work is AMAZING! WOW what a beautiful blog you have! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments! They truly made my day! :) I know I will be back to your blog to say hi too! I am in love with your work! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Hugs~ Kim

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kristine

What an absolutely fabulous card.

I have put the blinkie in my sidebar.

Ali x

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the butterfly album, and your colors and coloring is gorgeous!

alica said...

oh, wow - so much sparkly fabulousnes - love it!

Jessica G. said...

This Tilda really shines (and sparkles)! Gorgeous DP, amazing shape, beautiful coloring -- an all-around awesome card!!

KanataNewf said...

Love how you made Tilda Sparkle for the hop!

Tonya said...

Kristine, this is so pretty. Love all of the sparkle! >:0)

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Your butterfly card is super cute! Love it!!
-Cher

Love My 4 J's said...

Love all the sparkly on Tilda and on your butterfly they both look amazing.

Stamp and Smile said...

How CUTE is this! Fantastic work... I just "Love" butterflies and your DP is SOOOO DIVINE! I enjoy your cute embellies and sparkle... TFS! :)

Maria said...

OMG! Your butterfly card is GORGEOUS! Gosh, that paper design is beautiful! Beautiful job with coloring Tilda too. . .love all the sparkly! Your card is such a stunner, Kristine! I love looking at your cards. . .all of them are so pretty!

Maria

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

WOW~your butterfyly card is AMAZING!! I love all the sparkle and Tilda is so precious. Fabulous job!!

Kathy Winter said...

HOLY COW! this is gorgeous:)

Dani said...

OMGosh! This is fabulous! Love the butterfly shape, wonderful job!

Jacki Randolph said...

OMG!! Your butterfly and Tilda are beautiful! So glad I hopped by.

Lillian Child said...

I am GIDDY with anticipation of seeing all the wonderful new blogs of inspiration and craftiness. Thanks for the chance to win!!

lchild@mcgrathnorth.com

missychan said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!!!