Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Sweet R.A.K. and CFASA-2

This card came in the mail a couple days ago from my very sweet friend Lisa Hjulberg! She is the sweetest ever, and she wrote inside that this was her and I doing the "happy dance"...me of course being the "redhead"... and her with the gorgeous flower lei and "coconut bra" lol. Ok, maybe it's not made out of coconuts, heehee, and I never thought I could wear red...until NOW!! These Anyas are just the cutest!! She also stamped me a whole bunch of Anya images (from The Greeting Farm) as a swap for some Inky Impressions.

And since today is Sunday, it's time for Lisa's 2nd ever "Challenge for a Sunday Afternoon"!! She always has a great prize up for grabs if you participate, and you can even combine this challenge with ANY other you have going!! As well, if you decide to place the following badge on your blog to help promote this weekly challenge, and link it to Challenge for a Sunday Afternoon, she will be doing random RAK's from those peeps as well!! :)
Thanks again Lisa for the gorgeous card and images!! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and a blessed week ahead. I'll try to keep up my posting but it might be tough as this is VBS week for us...and it's suppose to be in the 100's all week! (no ac in my craft room -- ugh!) Stay Cool!! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Ohh Kris, this card it TOO cute!!! I LOVE it!! And I love the new look of your blog!!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Okay, now you have to tell me your secrets for taking such good pictures of cards! This shows up so much better on your blog than it ever did on mine! LOL

Yes, don't you know that red looks great on redheads? It's all about the shade, baby!

Thanks for the shout out for my challenge. You are a wonderful friend to me.

And what's this about no a/c in your craft room? OMGosh, that's like the worst torture ever! Tell Verne he needs to rectify that, quick! He can get it done while you're at VBS this week. hahahha

Have fun!

Love ya,
Lisa

Rose Ann said...

Oh...that is such a sweet RAK, Kristine!! So very cute too!! Can't wait to see what you make with those images!!

Karina said...

Dear Kristine, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love the stamps and colours.

Hugs Riet.x