Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A {Recycled} Inky Challenge

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week we want to see something recycled in/on your projects! There are some fabulous items over on the challenge blog for your inspiration. If you upload, please use the word inkyimpressions -all one word, so we can see what you create, or link it up on the challenge blog. I hope to have mine uploaded here later today... it's been so busy here this week with VBS and all, so no promises...but I'll try! ☺
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey there! I'm having a crazy week myself since this is Stamp Club week and SNSS Blog Hop week. I'll get caught up soon and try to play in this challenge.

I've been thinking about you because I hear you're having a heatwave. Wowser! You are definitely hotter than Riverside, and that's saying something. Stay in the a/c and hydrate!

Love and hugs,
Lisa