Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recipe Swap - Appetizers

So...I joined Abra Leah's recipe swap a while back and I forgot to take a picture of them before I sent them out! Figures! :) However, I got them back so now I can share. I'm not sure if it's okay to show the other swappers cards, so I will try to link you to their blog posts, if I can find them all, LOL. They were all wonderful and so I'm signing up for next month's swap... Grillin' ☺

For my card, I used this sweet Hanglar image that was sent to me from the lovely Lim, which happened to be perfect for my recipe as I made Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips--YUMM!! My family LOVED this one, and it's perfect for summer appetizer/snack whenever since fruit is aplenty right now. :) I used watercolor and markers and then pop dotted her on. This paper was in my stash and I have no idea where it came from?? SORRY! :P

So, here were the entries that I could find links for. If I miss someone, it's because you didn't have your blog link on the back of your recipe card, so please just leave a comment here so I can link you up! :) THANKS!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

YAY I got on of these - lucky me!!! I picked your card out without looking at the back - you have such a wonderful style!!!
I have my "grillin" ones ready to post off - need to get them done n time for the long trip - LOL.
Loved your card and will certainly be trying out your recipe...
xXx

Helen said...

These cards turned out awesome! They are all so beautiful and have such character! I can't wait till next month when I can participate again!!!

Danni said...

So sweet!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria said...

What a fantastic way to give out a recipe! So fun! You're such a crafty crafter! LOL! Love the image and the awesome colors! Great job on your recipe swap card!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

I'm loving this, Kristine!! She is so sweet, and I love that fruity paper!!

Dani said...

Fabulous! And it sounds yummy too! :)