Thursday, July 23, 2009

No LION... You're the Best

Inside: Happy Birthday!
Here's a card I made for a boy turning 5 yesterday. His favorite color is green. :) I decided to use this sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday.

STAMPS: lion from Magnolia's Pet Collection

PAPER: Lime Ricky paper

ACCESSORIES: chipboard piece , lime acrylic paint, silver shimmerz , orange twill, turquoise stickles, buttons.

Cheryl just made a card with this cute lion as well, and you can see it at the KLSNS blog. I just love what she does with ribbons! ☺

Well, it's our County Fair this week and my girls are doing 4-H projects at the fair. Today after I get off work I've gotta get them down there so they can shoot off their rockets. We'll be there most of the day/evening after that. I'm also busy decorating the church for our VBS program which is next week. And to top it all off, it was 95 degrees today--UGH!! Anyway, hope you are having a great week?!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Michele said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww such an adorable card Kristine. Love the image you've used and the sentiment also. Hugs
Michele x

Riet said...

Wowwww Kristine,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tonya said...

Oh Kristine this is SO adorable. I love that image.........his eyes are so stinkin cute!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, you are SO sweet!! Man it is hard to believe that I am going to be 36 tomorrow *gasp*! lol Where does the time go?!

Hope VBS is a huge success and most of all I hope the kids have a great time. We had 409 kids this year at ours.........I was in awe! lol

Have a super day, sweetie.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kristine your lion turned out way way tooo cute!!! I love your colors and the coloring you did on this!!! Darling card hun!!!

You are a sweetie to mention about my Lion tooo, Hugs to you hun!!! Thank you for commenting on my card and ribbon:)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

PS I love your Ellie tooo, now I want that one!!!!!LOL shame on you!!!!LOL

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Super cute card! I am sure the little boy will love it! That Lion is so cute!

Oh, also I wanted to tell you that the new blog look is fab! HUGS! Nicole XOX

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is super cute, Kristine!! That lions is perfectly colored and adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh your Loin is precious.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

The moment I saw this I said "awwwww" out loud. So, so cute, Kristine! I love the colors... not just the green, but the orange, too. Nice touch making the star sparkle around the edges.

Have fun at the Fair. I hope you all don't get overheated. I think it's blazing hot everywhere right now. Ugh. Everywhere except in Melbourne, eh Debbie?

Hugs and smiles,
Lisa

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...that is adorable! Love that lion! :o)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such a fun card Kris!! Love it!

Jane said...

What an adorable lion image! And I love what you did with it. Cute as always. Great work.

Jane
SBS4