Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A New Challenge with a Prize

Lisa is hosting her very first blog challenge that started on Sunday, and it's SUPER EASY...well, if you're like me and like to stash things away to use later. Come On! ... I know there are some hoarders out there! LOL. All you have to do is "incorporate something laying around your work station or that you've been saving aside for a looooong time to use someday!" You can also combine this challenge with ANY other challenge you have going!! :) Then use Mr. Linky on her post and you could be the winner of a brand new Lelo Stamp!
**OH, and be sure to check out her gorgeous card while you're there and see what li'l treasure she found "lying around"! Come Play!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, my dear Kristine, What did I ever do to deserve you??? You are such a great friend. Thank you so much for first designing this awesome badge, and then promoting my challenge, AND, of course, for being the first one to play! You Rock!!!

Oh, and the easy thing about my challenge is that it can be combined with any other challenge.

Thanks my friend!
Love and hugs,
Lisa