Monday, July 27, 2009

KL Stampin N Scrappin BLOG HOP

Mark your calendars!! This Friday starts our KLSNS BLOG HOP!! Our theme this time is "SPARKLE" and will feature all things sparkly! :0) It's going to be a lot of fun! There's going to be at least 3 fabulous PRIZES to win, including a "Jackpot Prize" for one lucky winner who guesses the correct phrase by collecting words at each of the DT's blogs! (not too bad considering there are only 7 of us! lol)

Want a hand crafted item by me?? Just place the badge at the top of this post on your blog between now and Friday, 8/7 (the sooner the better!) and leave me a comment on this post telling me you added it and I will draw one winner on Friday!! :0)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Helen said...

I figured out how to put the badge on my blog! I'm so excited! I can't wait to enter this challenge! Thanks so much!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Woohoo, that is ONE AWESOME badge, but I'm a little partial *wink* to the blog but really to the sweet, sweet friend who helps me by creating these digital goodies. I really APPRECIATE you, Kristine! Thanks bunches, sweetie. {{HUGS}} Kelly

P.S. - Does this mean I can win a goodie created by you too? The blinkee is on my blog already *wink* just teasin' ya!! Have a great week. Can't wait to see what you make.

Debbie Pamment said...

Okey dokey - am proudly displaying your badge - just wish I could join in the blog hop - am going on Stamp Camp Friday through Sunday - and NO computer!!!
Have fun though
xXx

Kathy Winter said...

Ok I just added the badge to my blog.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You've got it my friend. I'm going to be hopping my buns off for the next few days!!!

Lorie said...

Hey, girlie! I added the badge to my blog!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Badge now added.

Ali x