Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd DT Call

Inky Impressions is now having a Design Team Call...open to everyone!! See all the deets HERE!

SIDE NOTE: Is anyone else out there having trouble getting my blog to load?? I heard that blogs load from left to right so if your sidebar is on the left and is full of blinkies and things your main posts might take longer to load. Just wondering what you all thought if I switched my sidebar to the right side...or if you even care, LOL!! Not a big deal I'm sure. But I know if can be frustrating when someone's page takes forever to load. Thanks!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, yay! I have to try but I stink with color challenges so we'll see. Thanks for the info! :o)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I've never had a problem loading your blog, but we have super speed cable internet connection, so maybe that's why.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hmmm... I'm thinking about answering this call. Do you think I have a shot?