Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd DT Call

Have You Heard? Inky Impressions is now taking applications for their next DT term!! (3 mo.s) You have until August 3rd to get your submissions in. There's been a change for the entry challenge... there will no longer be a color challenge!! You just need to post a favorite card and a favorite (non-card) project that both require coloring in images. Please read all the deets on the challenge blog HERE! Please tell all your friends! ☺

So for my entry, I made this card [above] using Angelica's Daydream, with this week's Mojo Monday sketch, and also for Lisa's newest challenge, "Challenge for a Sunday Afternoon." This week her challenge is to use something that's been lying around for a long time. Well Lisa...can't believe I'm saying this, but I've had this background sitting in a box for at least a couple of months and never used (by me...although my sister used it when she visited! LOL) So your challenge was perfect! Got me to get it out and ink it up. The paper is from the new June Bug collection by Basic Grey, and I added stickles to all the li'l flowers and the sun.

And then, for my project, some of you may remember (it wasn't too long ago) when I posted this Tic-Tac-Toe Game! I LOVE this project, and have seen lots of different sizes and styles over in the SCS gallery. You can click that link to read all the deets on my original post. HEY, Guess What else??!! Today is INKY Challenge Wednesday!! There's a new challenge posted on the Inky Impressions Challenge blog. If you have some of these beautiful stamps, we'd love for you to play along!! If you do, please leave a link to your card on the challenge blog so they can find it. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!
Kristine Breach

14 comments:

Shary said...

wow gorgeous card Kristine,love the bright sunny colours and your colouring is beautiful.
Ah now you know how much I loved the tic tac toe project. Brilliant idea.
Good luck with the DT. xxx

Michele said...

Gorgeous creations Kristine. Love colouring of the adorable images and the papers also. Good luck with the DT call. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Kristine,what beautiful,l ove the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

Oh Kristine!! WOW!! Your projects are amazing hun!! The pretty papers and colors on the top card are just gorgeous!! :) I love the fun project idea and coloring details for your second one!! TFS and best wishes for luck!! HUGS

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful color job on this card!

Seleise said...

beautiful coloring and I wonder what she's dreaming about... how fun! love the tic tac toe game - awesome idea!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You have to be a shoe-in, Kristine! Those Inky Impressions stamps were made for you! I love your newest card... that June Bug paper Rocks!!! And, of course, I was wowed by your tic-tac-toe game when you originally posted it. I'm tellin' ya, you should submit that one to a magazine for publication!

Thanks for playing in my little challenge. So far you're the winner of the stamp! LOL

Oh, and hopefully you'll get a little something from me in the mail today... or tomorrow.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lorie said...

I do love those projects girl! WHAT?!? No color challenge? No fair!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Kristine,

These are both just beautiful!!! I always adore your cards! Just wanted to stop and say hello. HUGS! Nicole :) (Inky's Mama)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty, and I love those papers you've used!! Your tic-tac-toe is so creative and just darling too!! Fantastic work, girl!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

WOW! Awesome projects Kris!! Good Luck Girl!!

Pam S. said...

oh, I love your cards! I can't wait to get my order! Nicole said she shipped them today!
Pam Going Postal

Chris (catt871) said...

GIRL, you are AMAZING!!!! Good luck to you, my friend!!! ;-)

Kylah Marro said...

So awesome!!!!! Love you coloring! GOOD LUCK!!!!