Wednesday, July 01, 2009

INKY Challenge Wednesday

SO...today's *Inky Challenge Wednesday*, which means there's a FUN new challenge over at Inky Impressions!! Come on over and check out what the Inspirational Inkettes have cooked up for you this time!

LiLi's been baking up a storm this week...she just knows so many people with birthdays and she loves to use those sprinkles! :) She must get that from her adopted mom (me!) as I love to decorate cakes! This card's for a lovely blogging friend of mine, but I don't think she's receieved it yet, so I won't say who. ;)


I followed last week's Mojo Monday sketch and used some fabulous Basic Grey paper. I had a lot of room on the inside, so I googled some birthday poems and I really loved this one, so I printed it on my computer.

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: LiLi's Birthday Cake (Inky Impressions)

PAPER: Bittersweet (Basic Grey); Regal Rose (SU!); White (Gina K)
ACCESSORIES: watercolor pencils, aqua painter, long scallop rectangle Nesties & oval scallop Nesties (Spellbinders), white gel pen, sponge; striped & crocheted
ribbon, flower brad hardware, stickles

15 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kristine - you have a very lucky friend! That DP is just stunning - and Lili is fabulous as always, she looks very happy to be baking!!
xXx

BananaStamper said...

Beautiful card, I love it! That paper and ribbon is perfect and so is your coloring!

Shanna

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty, super sweet.

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just adorable! Have I said I really like those images? LOL!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yummy girl!!! This is such a darling creation!! Beautiful papers and such a sweet image!! :) HUGS

Rose Ann said...

This is just adorable, Kristine!! I'm sure the birthday girl will love it too!!

Maria said...

Hi Kristine! Wow, your card is gorgeous! I love the pretty dp that you used. The pattern is beautiful. . .you colored Lili so beautifully! You really know how to make her come to life. I just love all your cards and projects!!! Your friend will definitely appreciate your card!


Maria

Cami said...

What a pretty birthday card you made for your friend! I love this image of Lili with her birthday cake all dressed up and colored so wonderfully! You have great imagination and I love the poem you included, and the DP is so pretty. You truly put alot of thought in your projects. Cami

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Kristen said...

Absoultly STUNNING! Way cute project Kristine. Love it!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Cute card Kristine, love the cute image and the pretty papers and detail. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs Nikki x

Diane said...

Super duper adorable!!! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Jane said...

As always, gorgeous work! I love the poem inside too.

Jane
SBS4

suzARTe said...

So lucky to get this lovely card, I am sure she will love it

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Adorable image, beautiful colors, and I love the poem. I purchased this one from Nicole, so if you don't already have it I was going to offer you some stamped images. Hmm, looks like you already have it though. Hugs, Kel :)