Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*Inky* Challenge Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!! Have any of you gotten your hands on these GORGEOUS stamps yet?? If so, we'd ♥ to have you join us for this week's challenge (#6)... "Stitch it Up" - use sewing on your card (ie. faux stitching, sewing machine, sewing tape, etc)... show us whatcha got!! Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what some of the Inspirational Inkettes have stitched up as well!!

As for me, I get to take the day off work and go play today! I'm driving my mom (and kids) to the eye doctor and then going to the FUN CENTER (go carts, mini-golf, tons of arcade games -kinda like Chuck E Cheese?). I might have a challenge card to share later today--we'll see! ;P
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

ooohhh, have fun!!!!!!!!

Lorie said...

Fun stuff Kris! have a great time!

Shary said...

Thank you for your lovely comment
:0)

Have fun at the centre! xx