Saturday, July 04, 2009

If Friends Were Flowers...

Have you ladies seen these fun little filing purses yet?! Well, if you've been to my blog lately, then you have - hope you're not getting tired of seeing them as this is my 3rd one so far, LOL. (Pssst!! Today's my day to post over at the KLSNS Blog and I created a cute new blog banner, go take a look!!) ☺Ok, back to the purses... these are great to give as a gift, [or keep for yourself] ☺ to file your stamped images from friends in, or how about cutting out various Nesties shapes and filing those!
It's nice size really. It can hold a regular card size, although if your cards have a lot of bling on them, it won't hold too much, LOL--I tried! But flat cards, yes... a few! How about recipes? Here's a close up picture of my Tilda with Lilacs that I pop dotted to the front. Not sure you can see it very well, but I also used the little Basic Grey Magnets to hold the flap closed--perfect! :)

You can find the awesome tutorial HERE by Maria Bell. She has lots of tutorials on her fabulous blog that I just recently discovered. Oh ya, and I printed the sentiment on my computer.

Here's something to get excited about at KLSNS!!
New Basic Grey June Bug and Lemonade products coming soon
Copic Sketch Markers Pre-order
Inkadinkado Kids Quotes Pre-order
Magnolia Pet Collection Pre-order


In Stock NOW!
Retiring Rachelle Ann Miller stamps are $2 OFF NOW
C.C. Designs Sugarplum Collection summery and Oh-So-Cute!


Well, I can't leave today without wishing you all a Happy 4th of July/Independence Day!! I'd love to hear what your plans are! Are you BBQing? Entering a Parade?? Getting together with family or friends to watch fireworks display??? My family is doing all of those today, so lots of fun. OH!! And Kelly's at her parents today hoping one of the alpacas gives birth this morning--she's overdue! Maybe Kelly will post pics over at the family blog? :) Good luck, Kel...can't wait to see pictures of the cute babe/s ☺ I hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE holiday!!

17 comments:

Zehavits said...

Wow it's so beutifull
love the colours

Zehavit

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Happy 4th Kristine! Sounds like you'll have a wonderful day. As you know, I'm in AZ visiting my MIL and Paul's grandma (who is 99). It's hotter than the law allows here, so we're staying in the a/c most of the time. I hope to get some more blog surfing done today and some scrapbooking, which I toted along with me. Yesterday was busier than I had planned. Hey, people, I came to relax! (LOL) Anyway, you are NEVER far from my thoughts. I've gotta run now and get ready to go to breakfast, so I'll be back later to gaze through your lovely blog posts.

Love ya girlfriend!
Lisa

P.S. You really have that purse down pat! What lovely creations. I especially love the colors of this one... and, again, you are the best colorer!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love seeing these so darling.

Moni said...

So gorgeous purse, love the colours you have used! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

What beautiful Kristine,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

BananaStamper said...

LOVE the purse and the cute Tilda! Happy 4th of July, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Shanna

Debbie Pamment said...

How can anyone get tired of these wonderful creations - you always make them sooo gorgeous and sooo much fun!

Lorie said...

Would you PLEASE stop making such wonderful file purses? I love them! I think I may have to try this! :o)

Cami said...

Hey there Kristine! ANOTHER cute file purse here! Love the beautiful DPs you've used! Wow, you're really on a roll here with Maria's tutorial to make these beauties. I love your taste in colors and your wonderful coloring! Keep them coming! A girl can never have enough "purses" right??? Great job, AGAIN! Hugs, Cami

Michele said...

Another gorgeous filing purse Kristine. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hope you're having a fabulous 4th July weekend. Hugs Michele x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

These little purses are simply gorgeous Kristine, love the cute image and the beautiful papers. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous and wonderful!! I need to try one...someday...*sigh* Thanks for the link!

Marcia said...

Wowsers Kris, now seeing what I have been missing ... this is amazing.

Hope you are well.

:) Marcia P

Carol said...

Kristine: I was just stopping by to visit my followers today. I absolutely love this. Thank you for sharing and giving the link for directions. You did a wonderful job. It's adorable. Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Carol
www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Hey Kristine! You're on the roll with those purse! LOL! Another great one! I absolutely love how you added Tilda and wow, that fab dp. Awesome job on your coloring too! Just gorgeous!!! Glad you are having fun creating the purse. I have another purse project in the works. . just gotta find time to create the tutorial.

Well, I went to Disneyland for 3 days for the 4th of july weekend. My goodness. .it was so crowded. .I was just as amazed by the crowd as I was with the fireworks! LOL! Hope you had a fun July 4th!

Maria

Heike said...

I love this Bag so much Kristine. Wonderful colors and Details as always and the Tilda looks so sweet.....

Hugs
Heike

Seleise said...

super super cute!