Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Mail Day!

I wanted to share with you some "Random Acts of Kindness" that I've received, and thank these very thoughtful senders ☺ This first one is a card from my sister Kathy. I saw this on your blog and thought it was very pretty...and it's even better IRL! :) Thank You, sis!!
This one came from my friend Helen whom I met 18 years ago in college and have just reconnected with this last year through our love of stamping and the Lord!! It's been so awesome getting to know you again Helen. Thanks so much for your sweet RAK!!
and as promised, here is the blog candy I won over at Kim's Basement Stamping last week! Isn't this a gorgeous frame? She also sent me a CUTE bee card, some brads and beads, a couple knick-knacks, and these huge flowers---LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much Kim for these generous gifts, as well as the Clear & Simple Stamp set!
Please hop over to these girls' blogs!! You'll be so glad you did :)
Just a head's up... tomorrow is Jacksonbelle Tuesday, so I'll have a couple sketchy cards to share!! Hope to see you here tomorrow!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Helen said...

Has it really been 18 years since college?!? I don't feel like it's been more than 5! Plus, neither of us look like we've been out of college for more than a few years! :)