Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday LiLi

Welp... I didn't make the Wednesday upload as it's now early Thursday morning, but here's my card. I used yesterday's SCS sketch#237 with Inky Impressions challenge (stitch it up--I used faux stitching although I much prefer my sewing machine...however it's so late and the girl's bedroom is right on the other side of this wall!) Might take a better picture in natural light tomorrow after work. Thanks for dropping by!! Have an Inky Day!!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:
Spring LiLi (
http://www.inkyimpressions.com/)
Paper: Basic Grey "Lemonade"; pixie pink; white
Accessories: white gel pen, pixie marker, wc pencils, aqua painter, stickles, pop dots, scallop border punch, satin ribbon, buttons, classic ink pads

**Side Note**
I had a really nice day yesterday at the Fun Center with my mom and the girls. Forgot to take my camera, but I did get a few on my cell phone camera...if only I could figure out how to get them from there to here! (anyone? anyone??) LOL -- It was a little too toasty for my taste however, a whopping 94 degrees! I think I'll make a Christmas card soon--ya, with lots of SNOW!! LOL!
Photobucket

20 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, love the image and fab papers! Hugs moni

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and I LOVE that big spotty bow! Great DP too - love it all as always!
xXx

Cindy Haffner said...

So adorable, love that ribbon!!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious card Kristine!! I love that yummy ribbon! :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sparkle said...

So cute! I love that huge bow.

Rose Ann said...

She is so cute, Kristine!! I love the patterned paper and big polka dot bow!!

Barb said...

I just love this card --- and I am totally in love with these stamps. How could you not love these faces! Terrific color choices wonderful bow.

Barb

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Oh my Goodness Kristine....... AMAZING!!! I really love the way she turned out! Your coloring is always sooo.. awesome! Love the bright colors and that Bow is just darling!!!! GREAT JOB! BIG "INKY" HUGS! Nicole :)

Lorie said...

Awww...this is so adorable! So sweet! Glad you had a good time! My car said it was 97 degrees outside here at 3p.m. Gotta love summer!

BananaStamper said...

Beautiful card, she is so cute! I have to say I'm a little envious - right now it is 13 C and miserable, as in pants, socks and sweaters! Here, it is like the summer that never happened!
Just fyi, I had a lot of trouble getting on to your blog. The main part wasn't loading up and I had to try several times. The side bar was there, but not the "important" stuff! Seems okay now though,

Shanna :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, i hope you are well hunny. Wow what a wonderful card, i love the image you've used, so cute! lovely papers and colouring as always. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, big hugs hun, Linda x

Cami said...

Very cute card and I LOVE that big pink bow! Your coloring is always awesome! Cami

cats whiskers said...

Oh Kristine this is just so cute,have just recived my stamps from Inky Impressions and am already in love with them. Your colouring is stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Shary said...

Wow Kristine beautiful colours. A perfect card for the challenge. Love it!!

Kristen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Your card is fabulous and seriously, I couldn't tell that it was faux stitching at all as it looks great.
How do you get the banner words to fit so well? Is is a computer generated sentiment? When i do mine, they don;t come out half as good.
I'm not sure which phone you have, but they all have a memory stick and you can get a cord, or just slide it into your computer with a chip holder. Hope that helps.

Chris (catt871) said...

CUTE card Kris!!! I love the little banner - very clever!!!! You should be able to email the pics to yourself right from your phone - that's what I do!! Good luck!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so pretty Kristine. It's like those Inky Impressions stamps were made just for you! And that bow is the perfect touch.

Yes, it appears to be summer everywhere except Australia. I'm just glad we at least cool down at night. I think a trip to the beach is overdue.

Hugs,
Lisa

Tonya said...

This is SO awesome. Love the paper, colors, bow and of course the image. Your coloring is fabulous!

Pam S. said...

totally charming Kristine! I have a granddaughter named Lilli! with red hair though...so sweet!
Pam Going Postal