Friday, July 10, 2009

DT Call and a Review

Hey stampers!! I can't believe the first term of Inky Impressions is almost up!! But I wanted to give you all a heads up.... next week, they will be having another DT Call for the upcoming term, so for those of you that have fallen in love with these adorable girls and would love to be an "Inspirational Inkette" then check back next week!! Don't have any of these stamps yet? That's okay!! For the DT call, you won't be required to use them (but a plus if you do!). I'll be posting the call right here :)

EDITED: Just to clarify that the DT Call will be posted next week, but then you will have a good 2-3 weeks after that to get your submissions in. That will give everyone, even our international stampers a chance to place an order and use an Inky Impressions stamp for their submissions if you want to. (Once again, it will not be required that you use an Inky stamp for submitting). :)

And now I have something that I think is worth mentioning. The packaging that comes with these amazing stamps is awesome in itself. Each stamp comes with a full-color, totally laminated cardstock insert and the picture of the stamp is shown at actual size! Here is a picture of the insert out of the package. (you can see it's laminated cause my flash made a blob )

And here is the complete packaging...

For those of you who own a "Clip It" organizer, you can see that the packing has a hole in the top for clipping up your stamps! What a great way to keep them all organized.

Hope you are excited about the Design Team Call! I know that I will be reapplying. :) I've had a wonderful time these last couple months and have made some wonderful friends on the team. I don't want the fun to end! Good Luck everyone!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I do love these images but don't have any yet. Hmmm...thinking...

Rose Ann said...

Great review, and best of luck with continuing on the team (I'm sure there's no question there. *wink*)