Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Christmas in July

...Christmas in July??? You bet it is!! Today is Jacksonbelle Tuesday, and this week Santa (oh, I mean JBelle) is giving some "toys & goodies" to one random challenge participant!! We have a fun and simple sketch challenge for you to try so I hope you'll come play along!! If you do please use JBE061 as a keyword on SCS, PCP etc. or you can link your card right to the challenge blog. You can find the deets HERE.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:
Christmas Silouettes (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Chilly Mornings (October Afternoon); soft sky, choc. chip & glossy white cardstock
Accessories: brayer, misc. button, white craft ink, brown stazon

This is my first challenge card as a JBelle Rockstar (DT member)! I've just gotta say that this last week has been sooo fun chatting with the JBelle Team! They are such a hoot! and I really feel welcomed into the group, so *thank you* girls!

See what the other JBelle Rockstars have created!!

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Dawn Easton ~ Treasure Oiler Designz
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I inspired you to get a start on your Christmas cards, or maybe you're one that started in January? Even so... there's less than 6 mo.s til Christmas!! Just a hint...Jacksonbelle Embellishments has lots of Christmasy papers, stamps, Shimmerz to make all your projects SPARKLE as well as Christmas chipboard and rub-ons... and the list goes on!! Also, this week at JBE, ALL Cosmo Cricket items are 25% OFF!! (I know, I'm such an enabler, aren't I?) LOL. Have a super Tuesday!!

Photobucket

24 comments:

Sparkle said...

So gorgeous! I love the background.

Michele said...

Ohhh gorgeous card Kristine. Love the image and the yummy papers also. Hugs Michele x

Debbie Pamment said...

This one really does rock - perfect for a JBelle Rockstar!!! It has such a WOW factor - the colours, the embellisments, the DP and that gorgeous stamp. Just fabuloso!
xXx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card Kristine!! Welcome to the JBelle Team! So happy you are there!!

Hugs...

Lynda Benden said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Kristine!!! I love the deer silhouette, so pretty with those papers! Did you REALLY have to mention that Christmas is LESS than 6 months away?!?!?! LOL!!!! Great job and welcome to the team, we are SO happy to have you!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty! I like the way you layered the leaves to make the stand out.

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!

Loretta said...

I adore that October Afternoon dp!!!! Gorgeous Christmas card - the little holly leaves are fab!

Lorie said...

Beautiful card Kris! Love the colors and layout! :o)

Jill said...

Wow! I love it. Holly is a favorite Christmas motif for me so this is really superb!

Mitzi Koons said...

Stunning! So glad to be on the team with you!!

Carly said...

Hey there Kristine, great card! Love the OA papers! My fav!

jpmayo said...

GORGEOUS card!!
Very inspiring:)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Rose Ann said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Kristine...and I love that image!! Such pretty colors and papers too!!

BananaStamper said...

Beeautiful card! Love the papers you chose! I am lucky to have been inspired by Sparkle's weekly challenge and I have sevaral completed already. Thank goodness,if I can keep it up I will be one happy girl when November comes!!! Going to check out the challenge.

Shanna

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Kristine! I love the colours you used!

Michelle said...

This is really pretty for sure - I'm one that's already well into Christmas cards too - - love seeing this!

Diane said...

That is beautiful Kristine!!!
Don't know if I can get into making xmas cards just yet,lol!

Helen said...

This is awesome!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You are an enabler because everything you do, I want to copy!!! What fun you must be having being on that team... a team of stars, I tell ya. And you are one of them!!!

Love, love, love your card. The colors are amazing... I love that DP... and the holly leaves are the perfect touch. Jacksonbelle is lucky to have you on their DT!

Hugs,
Lisa

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Kristine, this is so very stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! TFS! :)

Susie Sugar said...

Simply Stunning card lovely
Hugs Susie xx

Heather said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Great job!