Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A {Birdie-ful} JBelle Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!! Are you having a "Birdie-ful" day so far? ☺ We have another cute sketch for you to try over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments this week! We'd really LOVE for you to come play along!! Please use keyword JBE063 if you upload to SCS or you can link your card to the JBelle challenge blog!

This Lemonade series paper from Basic Grey is quickly becoming my fave!! You can go pretty and elegant... or cute and whimsy!! Love it! These cute birds are from BG's new set, Bird Trio Bitsy and are very fun to pair up. OK...the more I look at this card, the more I think..."WOW, it's busy!" LOL. But that's okay...I think it's pretty anyway! ☺ The oval layer is cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots Folder, and I used my sewing machine to add zigzags.

See what the other JBelle Rockstars have created!!
Tobi Crawford / Stephanie Hargis / Mitzi Koons / Loretta Lock / Jimmi Mayo / Bethany Paull / Michelle Philippi / Carly Robertson / Trudee Sauer / Shemaine Smith / Lynda Benden / Melissa Bove / Jennifer Buck / Jill Dunn / AJ Otto / Heather Lee-Reppen / Lindsey Botkin *Owner*

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Also...you don't want to miss out on the SALE going on right now at Jacksonbelle Embellishments... ALL Inkadinkado is 25% OFF all week long! and the cherry on top is that all week we will be showcasing some of the Rockstar creations using Inkadinkado products!! :) Really cute stuff...go take a look! ☺

JUST IN: Basic Grey "Lemonade" and "June Bug" paper pads now in stock! Lots of Martha Stewart Crafts now in stock as well!
PRE-ORDERS: for new release Martha Stewart punches!
Photobucket

29 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love your birds! I had a flashback to the Partridge Family opening credits there.... (sorry if you're too young to know what I'm talking about!).

Cami said...

I love this card, Kristine! I think the paper-pieced birds at cute and colorful...so cheery! Yes, and I love the new BG papers. Great take on this sketch...you always do a wonderful job...no matter what you work with! Hugs, Cami

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

The birdies are very cute and the papers with them are just gorgeous.
Pinky

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, hope you are well hunny, wow another stunning card, im loving the birds! have a wonderful day, hugs Lind ax

Michelle said...

What a fun card - so full of something everywhere....lots of embellies....and the stitching - just really very fun!

BananaStamper said...

Oh, this is so fun Kristine. Great colors and those birdies and cute and fun!

Shanna

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, I just love the birdies so tweet and fab papers
Clairex

Heather said...

This is incredible!!! WOW! Absolutely beauitful!

Tonya said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the paper and images.

Not sure if I told you already but I love your new blog loo. Very classy!

Loretta said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is WONDERFUL!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is so very sweet Kristine!! I love those yummy papers!! WOW!!

Bethany Paull said...

Holy stinkin cute! I just love those funky colorful birds.

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

GASP! This is just stunning! I LOVE the colors, birds, I love it all! Awesome job!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Gorgeous!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful card! Love the bling!

Jill said...

Wow! What a fantastic card! I love the papers and those birds. I got those too but haven't had too much time to play with them yet. Your creation is giving me itchy fingers--thanks for inspiring me to pull them out. I can't wait. :)

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Love it!

Sparkle said...

I love all the layers and texture! What a gorgeous card.

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty patterned birds....and look at all that stitching...wow!! Lovin' the bling too!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I love that new paper, can't wait to get my hands on some!

Jessica G. said...

Wow -- what an awesome way to show off this fantastic DP! Gorgeous card; it really has everything from fun images to beautiful DP to amazing texture!!

Lynda Benden said...

How cute is this Kristine!?!? I love it!! You did a fantastic job using those birds and I love the papers!

Trudee said...

totally adorable. love those birds!

Lorie said...

That is adorable! I'm still having a hard time getting used to your blog...lol! Still love it though!

Mitzi Koons said...

What a stunning card! Definitely not too busy for me - I could sit and stare at it for hours! Love those birds and all the details!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Are you kidding, this is SOOOO cute! I love those little birdies... and I agree with you about Lemonade.

I will definitely try the sketch challenge...

Oh, and good call to put the link to your SCS gallery on the side bar. Works perfectly (coming from me, your official blog tester!). LOL

Love ya,
Lisa

apigonfire said...

This is so sweet! Love the paper and how you placed the rectangle behind the other paper! I always love to see how others represent a sketch! Everyone always does something I would never think to do! LOL!
~Kendra

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Stunningly gorgeous card Kris! Wow!