Friday, July 17, 2009

Are You Lost?

I am so sorry if I'm confusing you, but I changed up my template...again! (and I just KNOW I'm gonna hear it from my BBFF Lisa! - how long did it take you to realize you were at "Kristine's" blog Lisa?? LOL) Anyway, I was hoping that by changing up the placement of my sidebar and a couple other things that it would load faster for most people (including me). And I figured while I was at it, I might as well change the look, cause... you know me... gotta keep things interesting around here and my readers on their toes! =) Hope you like it. I do (for the time being)~

I promise (Lord willing) that I will have a card to share tomorrow (Saturday) for KL Stampin N Scrappin! I got a couple new Magnolias in from the Pet Collection and am so excited to use them. Hope you'll swing on by a li'l later!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous new look - your picture is soooo different too! Glad I wasn't lost - LOL.
xXx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love the look, Christine. You're so clever! I like the colors and the header is great! Hugs,

*Vicki* said...

Well I think this looks fabulous and it's loading MUCH better now!! THANK YOU!! :) HUGS

BananaStamper said...

Kristine, this looks fabulous, I love it!!

Shanna

Rach said...

Love it Kristine,, fab look.. hugs rachxx

Barb said...

The new look is fantastic! I wasn't sure where I was for a minute till I saw your brilliant artwork.

Barb

Helen said...

I LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS! It's so sophisticated!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I am Laughing!!! I finally sat down to catch up with you and opened up your blog to see the new look!!! I immediately cracked up! I should have known something was up when I saw your little picture (avatar) had changed. Cute picture, by the way! Your hair looks like it's grown, or is that my imagination?

Oh, I can't help but luv ya, sweet Kristine. And your new blog look is super wonderful... I love the clean look and the soft colors of this version. But, then again, I always love what you do.

Now, on to see your creations of late!

Hugs,
Lisa

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your new look here, Kristine!! I wish I were able to do mine myself...but alas...I have to hire the pros to do it for me. (A change is coming to mine soon as well. *wink*)