Saturday, June 27, 2009

Super Star & a Switcheroo

Yay...it's Saturday!! And this teddy is ready to ROCK!! :) Isn't he so cute? He's from the C.C. Designs set, "Rockin' Out." Do you recognize this sketch? It's our monthly challenge sketch over on Paper Craft Planet, and you have 3 more days to participate and be eligible to win some fabulous goodies!! ☺ (Well, okay... those stars in the middle are suppose to be a circle, but I mostly went by the sketch, LOL.) I hope you'll come play along in the challenge, and come visit with the girls over there--we have lots of fun chit chat going on and we're always very happy to have familiar as well as new faces join us!

And now for the "Switcheroo" part... Kelly and I switched days for posting over on the KLSNS blog, so she will now be posting every Tuesday and I will be posting on Saturdays. Thanks so much for switching with me Kelly---this will really work with my schedule better! ☺ {{hugs}}

Have a super stamp-scrappy weekend!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a fun and funky card - LOVE the layout and colours - it cetainly ROCKS
xXx

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun card Kristine! and great family pic!

de said...

Very cute! What a Rock Star!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a sweet rock star!!!!!!

Karin said...

Fabulous funky card Kristine.
papers, colours and iamge match perfectly.

xoxo karin

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Babydoll said...

This is soo cute! I love that little bear!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! I love the stars!

Kerry D-C said...

heeeheeeheee! WAY CUTE!!!

Trina said...

CUTE!!! Love the colors and the image!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is so cute and so fun...and I just love the rockin' colors too!!