Monday, June 01, 2009

Recipe Swap is Now OPEN

Would you like to get in on a 6x6 recipe card swap? Here is just an example of a recipe page, although you don't have to go all out with them. They can be very simple as long as you follow a few simple guidelines.... SEE HERE to read the rules and you have until June 10th to sign up. Anyone want to sign up with me??

Stamps: Edwin...Your Egg?; Hay Bale (both by Mangolia)
Cardstock: SU!'s Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, and Bella Rosa DP
Accessories: Raffia, black gingham ribbon, (note: the chicken wire was printed with my computer)
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, geeze girl! That is adorable!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - what a great recipe card, love what you've done with it!! I have signed up and am ready to go - should be fun!!
xXx

Zehavits said...

wow so lovely
can i goin to the swep?
i'm from Israel

zehavit

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is to cute, wonderful!!

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! This is so sweet!! :)

Sparkle said...

Your recipe card is gorgeous! Sounds yummy from the title too.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love this version of Edwin. What a cute, cute recipe card.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

If I cooked, I'd sign up! What a cute page you did. You sure rock those Magnolias.

xOx Lisa

Maria said...

What an awesome project to give to someone! Who doesn't want a recipe card. I love them! Your card turned out fantastic. You colored the image beautifully!! Edwin looks like he is anticipating the food to be cooked! LOL!

Maria

Diane said...

Oh Kristine,that is soooo cute!
You did an exceptional job as always!

Rose Ann said...

Your recipe card is so adorable, Kristine!! Your coloring is as beautiful as always!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I LOVE this recipe card!!! I saw it on the KLSNS blog yesterday and wanted to leave a comment, but time was definitely working against me. How I wish I could play in swaps again. Unfortunately, that whole time thing has made swaps virtually impossible. Maybe when things calm down, I will be able to play again:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn