Monday, June 15, 2009

Make a Splash

This week's "Sister Challenge" was to use this sketch along with our Make a Splash Sophia stamp from Paper Pretties! My sister and I have had this stamp for a couple weeks now and have never inked it up, so this will be our first card with her. Kathy will be posting hers in the next couple of days. <Here's her link> I'm off to work! Have a happy Monday :)
Stamps: Make a Splash Sophia (Paper Pretties); So Many Scallops (SU!)
Paper: Cool Caribbean; Lovely Lilac (SU!); White (Gina K); dp (?)
Accessories: Crystal Effects; yellow stickles; scallop circle & scallop border punches; Curvy Rectangles Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder; white gel pen (Signo); watercolor pencils; aqua pen; sponges

Photobucket

14 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so very cute, Kristine...and I love the colors and polka dots!! Fabulous coloring, as always!! ;)

Julie Masse said...

Just adorable!! Fun colors! :)

BlueRose said...

I just love your card very cute. One day I hope to do up cards like that. LOL
*Say thanks so much for telling me how to pin up a post I will have to remember that on the next one. Thank you again.~~♥~

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute card, Kristine! I love that image and the fantastic color combo that you used for your card! Such a fun summer birthday card!!

Maria

Julia Aston said...

I just love this little swimming girl! fun colors on this cute summer card!

Dani said...

You are killing me with all these cute cards!

Marcia said...

That's a cool card ... I think you must be one of the last people around that still has some Cool Carribean card!!!! LOL!

:) Marcia P

Kristine said...

Actually I bought up 3 packs of it along with a refill ink b4 it went out...I LOVE IT!! :) LOL

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Kristine

Lorie said...

Oh, this is completely adorable! NICE!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the blog award... just trying to find a moment to come up for air. glub glub

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Just darling, Kristine! What an awesome color combo, to boot!

Hugs,
Lisa

Christine said...

These stamps just crack me up. Your card is so fun!
xoxo, Christine

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh I love this image Kristine, your card is fabulous and just from seeing your card you made me rush over and set up a wholesale account. Thanks for all your inspiration, Hugs, Nikki x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

What a fun card Kris! Love that image!!

Hugs...