Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jesus Christ is My Redeemer

I am so blessed to get this award from Lorie "The Exalting Christ Blog Award "Thank you, Lorie! What a blessing and encouragement.This blog award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and paper crafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be 'salt and light' sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!
Rules:
  1. Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along.
  2. Name five people to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.
  3. Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.
  4. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs.

These are just a few of my Christian Blogging friends. A great, big, huge thank you to everyone who shows the light of Christ on their blog!

Have a Wonderful Sunday everyone!!

Hugs, Kristine

5 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wowser, Kristine, this is the most precious blog award I've ever received! I have always felt that everything I do needs to be to the glory of God, including my blogging. If I remember correctly, that's how you and I found each other... or should I say became BBFFs... through our mutual love of Christ. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I shall proudly display this badge on my blog.

Hugs and love,
Lisa

BlueRose said...

He is my Redeemer as well.....Congrats on your award it is a very amazing award....Congrats to you again...

Hannah said...

Wow Kristine!! I am so blown away, deeply touched and honored by this award. Of all the awards out there, this to me is the most important one I have ever received. I always pray for God to let His light shine through me and now I see it shines through my blog as well!!! He is what it is ALL about...everything is meaningless (including stamping and paper crafting) if He is not the King of our lives!!! I am actually a bit teary eyed!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! You have made my day, week, month, etc etc!!!

Hugs & Blessings,
Lori Boyd

Abra Leah Cross said...

This is just so sweet! I love it! I can't wait to pass on the blessing. :) Thank you!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Thank you so much for including me, Kristine! You are such a giving person, and I agree with the ladies above. This has to be the best blog award I have seen yet! I do hope my love for others and gifts the Lord has given to me show through in all that I do, as I try to do my very best. Thanks, sweetie! Hugs, Kel