Saturday, June 06, 2009

Inky Impressions Grand Opening & Blog Hop

Woohooo!! The day we've all been waiting for... Inky Impressions GRAND OPENING is this Tuesday, June 9!! To kick things off, "Inky Mama & the Inspirational Inkettes" (DT) are hosting a BLOG HOP that day to show you some amazing projects with these adorable stamps---each member showing you 2 projects made with 2 different Inky Impressions stamps, so get ready to be *inspired*!!

There will also be a fabulous Prize Pack at the end of our hop, so mark your calendars and plan to join us starting at 10 a.m. [EST] on Tuesday, June 9th!!

Before I go, I thought I'd whet your appetite with a little sneak peek of one of my projects ;)Inky ♥ Hugs,
Kristine

7 comments:

Michele said...

Looking good Kristine. Love what you did with the image, can't wait to see the rest on Tuesday ;) Hugs Michele x

Lorie said...

Well, I love the sneak peek! Looks like the blog hop will be fun!

Rose Ann said...

Sounds awesome, Kristine!! Great peek too!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Finally!!! Yay!!! I'll look forward to the blog hop.

Hope you're having a fun weekend, Kristine. I'd better get back to my chores before my husband catches me and decides it's time for him to take a break. LOL

Hugs,
Lisa

Debbie Pamment said...

YAY - am sure these are going to be fabulous!!! Can't wait...
xXx

Diane said...

Can't wait to see these,looking good Kristine!

Cami said...

Love what I can see of your sneak peek Kristine! The time is getting closer and the excitement is building! Thank you for all the help you've given Nicole and the DT. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Cami