Sunday, June 07, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kathy!!

Today is my sister's birthday, so I thought I'd wait to post her card until today. I used my Tilda with Bee stamp, from Magnolia's Butterfly Collection, but I cut the bee out and popped a flower on her hand ☺ The ticket sentiment is one that I won from Scrap N Win and it's really kind of funny. There's a line of space under Happy Birthday and it comes with 6 sayings: It's a Party; No Spring Chicken; Any Grey Yet?; Over the Hill; Senior Discount; and Golden Years. I have no idea who makes it, but I think the sayings are funny, so I had to use one for my sister's card, lol.

AND NOW FOR A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK at some of the new Magnolias available for **Preorder**--(and there are lots more over at the store), just look in the "preorder" section. (Click on each one below to go there)


Now come on... what little boy is not into lizards??!! Or little girls with kitties?? And the animals!! Oh my. You know how my dd ♥s monkeys?!! They've got a monkey...and a vine... and other jungle-y stamps, lol. You've gotta go see them all ☺

And Remember, there's a sale!! If you place an order of $25 you will get $5 off with code June25 OR better yet, spend $50 and you will get $10 off with code June50! And that even applies to PREORDER items!! Plus she also has her in stock nestabilites at 15% off and cuttlebug folders at 25% so you can definately get some great deals!

Have a great Sunday!! Hope you get some "INKY" time in today!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous birthday card for your sister, that ticket sentiment stamp looks fun! AND you've got me sooo excited with those magnolia sneak peeks!!!! Super cute!
xXx

Katy said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, bright colours are so cheery :)

The new Magnolias look fab

xx

Lorie said...

Great card Kris! Those new images look adorable, too!

Chris (catt871) said...

What a CUTE card!! The new Magnolias are adorable aren't they????

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh darling and i love all your details.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! What a lucky girl to get this cute card. Your colors are so fun and girly... what a treasure to keep!

Those new Magnolia images look so tempting, but I HAVE to narrow down my range of stamps. I'm feeling guilty about all that I have that are neglected. I'll just enjoy yours and Debbie's.

Happy Sunday!
Lisa

Jessica G. said...

What a fun idea to trade Tilda's bee for a flower! Beautiful colors and fun sentiment!!

Sparkle said...

How cute! I love the hot pink! Your sister will love it.

Cathleen said...

Oh how cute, Love the image and the fabulous coloring!