Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gingham and Polka-Dots

Hey there, Sunshine! ☺ Emma's having fun at the beach again, but um... I think she forgot her sunscreen cause she's lookin' a little pink! Uh-Oh Emma!! Maybe a beach umbrella would help?! I'll have to see what I can do ;)

I finally used Heidi's cute sketch that she posted over on KL SNS blog a few weeks ago... I know I'm a little late getting around to it, but hey--a great sketch can be used any ol' time right? Thanks for the inspiration Heidi!! :)

Happy Stampin' N Scrappin' today!

Stamps: Bathing Beauty Emma; sentiment is computer genterated
Paper: Certainly Celery & Pretty in Pink & Kraft (SU!); Playful Pink Paper Pad (Martha Stewart); Pure Luxury White c.s. (Gina K)
Accessories: ribbon, 1/8" hole punch, Curvy Rectangle Nesties, buttons, sponges, tag & oval punches (SU); watercolor pencils, aqua pen, sparkly gellyroll pens
Photobucket

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Kristine this is the cutest!!!!

Rose Ann said...

So adorable, Kristine!! I love that sweet image, your polka dots, and buttons!!

Heidi said...

And I think it turned out great too!

Shary said...

Aw cute card Kristine. love the little image and it is beautifully coloured.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh this is so cute Kristine, I love the colours and pretty details, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the background behind her. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Steph said...

What a fab card! So cute! I love the colours, the little scene you've created, the sentiment, the buttons- well everything!!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Kristine, how are you doing hunny? i hope you are well. Wow im loving this cards its so cute!! The card below is adorable too. YOu have been a busy bee since my last visit! I have some blog candy up for grabs just now to celebrate my birthday if you are interested please pop by and add a comment. Would be good to see you there. Have a lovely evening hunny hugs Linda x

Sparkle said...

She is just darling! Maybe she needs some sun screen. :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

I already left a comment on the KLSNS blog but this is absolutely adorable!

Sue from Oregon said...

Too funny! Great card...love all the colors!

Michele said...

Fabulous card Kristine. Love the image and the great colouring. Hugs Michele x

Abra Leah Cross said...

I just love the way green and pink look together. :) Your card is precious, as always!!

*Vicki* said...

How adorable!! Love the colors! ;)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You crack me up... Emma's got a sunburn. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the card... that girl's got a sunburn! Where is her mother with the sunscreen???? LOL

Very cute card. How did you do your sky? Do you have a template and sponged?

Kristen said...

oh....So cute. I love this image, and your card is fabulous!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Soo cute!! Love it!

Marcia said...

Pink and all, she's looking fine!

:) Marcia P