Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Time and a New Venture

Hi everyone!! Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! I've been enjoying time with my sister and her kids this weekend. After church today we went out to a couple's place for a BBQ and it was so fun. We had a salmon bake, but they also had hot dogs, and lots of fruit salads and cake etc. You should've seen the buildings this guy made! It's like an old western movie with a candy store and a bunk house, and then there was a black smith's shop and corrals. He loves to tinker with things and he made a couple of Go-Karts which were way fun for the kids and a Zip Line. I'll have to post some pictures on my family blog soon.

OK, now I have some awesome news to share with you!! I was invited to join the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team!!! ☺

I saw they were looking for 4 new DT members and so I applied, and guess what?? They invited 11 newbies to join the team, including myself!! WOW!! There's a lotta talent goin' on over there, and I'm so honored that they wanted me to be a part of it!! ☺ Here are my new DT sisters,

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Dawn Easton ~ Treasure Oiler Designz
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something (me!)

joining the current JBelle team of,
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear
JE Owner,
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

So, just a head's up.... every Tuesday will be Jacksonbelle Tuesday here on my blog, which means I'll be posting a project using a weekly challenge along with JBelle Embellishments products! Woohoo!! :)
Photobucket

19 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

I'm so excited to be joining you! :D

Lynda said...

Welcome aboard Kristine!!! I am so excited to have you on the team and getting to know you!!!

Sparkle said...

Congrats! Now the switching makes sense to me, lol. I can't wait to see your great work.

Carly said...

Hi Kristine!! I am so looking forward to working with you on the JB team! Very exciting stuff! Hugs, Carly

BananaStamper said...

Congratulations Kristine!

Shanna

Sue from Oregon said...

Way to go!

NoraAnne said...

Congratulations, that is great news :) ! ! ! ! !
That sounds like a really cool BBQ you went to!

Helen said...

CONGRATULATIONS, KRISTINE!!! They made a great choice when they invited tou to join them! i'm looking forward to seeing what you create for them!
~Helen

Lorie said...

Wow...congrats Kris!

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations hun!!!! How Awesome is that:) Cant wait to see your projects to come:)

Have a wondeful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kerry D-C said...

WoooooHoooooo! That's awesome!! Obviously Lindsey has a good eye!

Trina said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations girl!! You are doing so awesome....can't believe how busy you are!!
I've missed talking to you, I just can't find the time to blog or even write anyone, am still working like crazy!!
Anyways....congrats again!! You deserve it...your cards are AMAZING!!
Hugs,
Trina

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow Kristine, great news, so well deserved as your cards are always amazing. Hugs Nikki x

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Congratulations....you must be on cloud 9! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!!

XO
Cindy

Chris (catt871) said...

CONGRATS Kris!!!!! They are SO lucky to have you!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!!!

Dani said...

Woot! Congrats girlie!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Kristine!! How exciting and fun!!

Diane said...

I'm so happy for you!Congratulations girl,you deserve it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, Kristine, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You go, girl!!! I'm so happy for you. You are quite the artist and just the happiest, friendliest blogger, so who wouldn't want to have you on their DT. Just try to remember your friends who knew you when. LOL

I've been going through your posts and won't comment on each of them because your inbox would be full, full, full, but just know what a big fan I am, and I'm loving every minute of my visit. I'm sorry I've been so distracted with life's demands that it's been so long since I've touched base... but you're always in my thoughts. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's just because I can't get to the computer for long enough.

Love and hugs,
Lisa