Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute Li'l Filing Purse

Hey there! :) I just made my very first filing purse!! I saw this tutorial over on Maria's blog--you've got to go check out the four that she made--they're beee-autiful!! :) I think these are perfect for filing images from swaps, or sending some images to a friend! The possibilities are endless. And look what Image I used... this is Angelica's Heart Socks -- perfect sitting there holding her little *purse* ;)
I used these little magnets (that my friend Kelly sent me) for the closure except I didn't realize until after I stuck them on with glue dots that those little white "+" and "-" stickers were actually suppose to be removed to reveal the sticky part! Oh well :)

These are fun. I think I'll definately be making more of these with some various (maybe brighter, funner) designer papers. Hey Kathy...wanna make one while you're here this weekend? ☺

Today's Inky Challenge Wednesday!! :) Be sure to hop on over to the Inky Impressions Challenge blog for a fun challenge!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous purse, I need to do one for me! Hugs, moni

de said...

Love this! I saw this on Maria's blog the other day... it's on my list of things to try. She is so crafty and generous with her tutorials! I LOVE how you made yours!

SemSee said...

Bloomin' heck, woman! You have outdone yourself with this!! It is absolutely, gob-smackingly amazing Kristine and...I want one right now!! LOL! I'm off to check out the wonderful Maria's blog... Have a GREAT day, hunny bun! Hugs, Sem x

Debbie Pamment said...

This is gorgeous Kristine - love the colours you've used and that little Angelica is such a cute addition sitting there so sweetly!
Thanx for the link to Maria's tutorial - will be poping over to visit tomorrow!
xXx

Karin said...

What a gorgeous little box. Will have a go on this one myself.
beautifull coloured papers and a cute a little stamp.

xoxo Karin

katy said...

Fabulous Kristine going to give this a go I think :)

xx

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...that is amazing! Great job!

Naoual said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!! Love it! I saw the tutorial on Maria's blog, it's amazing!

xx Naoual

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Now this is just such an awesome purse project!! What gorgeous details too'!! TFS! ;) Hope you're doing well!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I'm lovin your purse project, awesome job!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

So cool Kristine!! I need to try one of these!! Yours is adorable!!

Diane said...

Absolutely wonderful Christine! That is an amazing idea for images!
You chose the perfect colors and image too!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Stunning Kristine, such a great idea and the papers and image are just beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

Helen said...

ADORABLE! I think this is the most darling thing I've ever seen!

Maria said...

Wow, you did well, my friend! I always wonder if others can follow my directions! It may make sense to me but not to others! LOL! Your little purse turned out awesome! I love the colors and the cute Inky Impressions image! Beautiful job on your coloring. . you did splendid. Looking at your purse makes me want to create more of them!

Maria

Cami said...

What more can I say? This is just so darn beautiful. Your take on Maria's fantastic tutorial is just awesome. Love the DPs you used and that adorable Heart Socks Angelica with her little purse is just cute and perfect. I saw Maria's tutorial which she so generously shared (all the time!) and will have to give this a try. Your card purse is just beautiful! Hugs, Cami

Michele said...

Oh wow wow wow this is GOR-GE-OUS Kristine. (((LOVE IT))) Must give this one a try. Hugs Michele x

Gina Wrona said...

I love it Kristine!

Makes me motivated as an idea for teacher gifts/xmas since it's only 6 months away today!

Hugs,
Gina

suzARTe said...

this project is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and everything about it