Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow... 200 Bloggy Friends!!

Just for a little fun... today my blog follower list hit 200! WOW!! I wasn't planning on celebrating, but I've been in kindof a little funk lately -- and such a busy bee -- so I'm just sitting back and enjoying a few moments to myself while the kids are at 4-H, and thinking how much I appreciate all of you!! I'm so fortunate to have made some really neat friends through blogging, and I'm sure you can say the same. SO, anyway, I'm not going to throw out a huge blog candy, but I would like to send my 200th "bloggy follower" Mickeydee a little somethin', along with a few of you! So the first 4 peeps who leave a comment, I'll also want your snail addy! ;)

BTW... I've been working hard on some little {behind the scene} projects to help Nicole over at Inky Impressions, and I can't hardly wait for the Grand Opening of her new store!! Woohoo! Stay tuned for more info on that--it's coming very soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Mouse40 said...

Congratulations! 200 followers so much! I wish that they all give you many good and kind comments:)

Brenda said...

Congrats on 200 followers!! How awesome is that?

NoraAnne said...

Hi Kristine!
Congrats on your 200 bloggy friends!!!!! and am I the first to comment?! not sure if I am or if you have moderation on, so I will give you my address just in case!
Nora Anne Robinson
811 Egret Court
Tuckerton, NJ 08087

Can't wait to see what you and Nicole have going on at Inky Impressions :)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - Kristine - soooo well deserved!! You always have such awesome eye candy to show!!!
Am hanging out to see your fabulous designs for Inky Impressions - they are going to ROCK!!!
BTW - there's a little something for you on my blog too!!
xXx

Terri said...

CONGRATS...what a fun surprise that must have been for you* Sorry, my exclamation point is not working...I'll email ya my addy...Terri

Tonya said...

Congratulations doll! >:0)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Listen, dear girl, you've got to give me some tips on how to get more blog followers!!! Waaah!!!

Seriously, though... congratulations on the 200 mark. You KNOW I love visiting your blog. I'm a big fan!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lorie said...

Holy cow girlfriend...that is AWESOME!! Congrats!

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic news - me I am no where near that!sniff sniff

Sarah

ribenaruby said...

Well done on your 200th follower and how nice to give a little something to that person, beautiful creations, I think I've definitely missed out on the 4 comments thing. Have a happy day!

Marcia said...

Congrats Kristine, I'm not suprised that you reached 200 peeps.

And a thoughtful gesture to share some love around.

:) Marcia P

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is too cool! Congrats, sweetie! :)

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, You go Girl!

Congrats!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Gina

Helen said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing what you've been working on for Inky Impressions!
Congrats on your 200th!!! That's so exciting!

Dana said...

Just droppin' by to say CONGRATS!!

Seleise said...

Congrats on your 200th follower! Awesome!! Have a super day!

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on your 200! how fun that you are giving that person a prize!

Diane said...

Congrats on all the followers Kristine,that's awesome but I'm so not surprised.Your blog is fabulous,who wouldn't want to be a follower. Way to go girl!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Congrats on 200 followers!! That is awesome! Also, I was over at Inky Impressions yesterday and again today and I TOTALLY love her blinkie you came up with. I am eying up those stamps to see which ones I just have to have in the store!! :) Heck I could probably drive up to Nicole's home to get them. She isn't all that far like our Magnolia stamps are and JUST as dog-gone cute if you ask me. :) Hugs, Kel